Uh-oh

buckeyemike

and the Cardinals looked pretty good today...much better than they have been in the past. Emmitt ran for over 100 yards, Josh McCown is going to be a star in this league (his brother Luke may be the Browns' starter in three years) and Larry Fitzgerald was impressive, with a TD catch.

Anquan Boldin may also be ready to come back next week.

Even the Cards' defense is playing well. Starks had an INT, which set up the clinching touchdown. The special teams had a blocked punt for a safety. Rackers hit THREE FG's of 50+ (2 of 55 yards), tying Morten Andersen's NFL record.

This may not be as easy as you think, fellow Bills fans.

Mike

good call mike...i dont understand why people are chalking this up as a definite "win" for us...most people dont realize that the tables are turned, and we are now that "definite win" on other teams schedules...

honestly, if i was another team, i'd look at the Bills and say...blitz them, and score 14 points and their offense cant beat us...

good call mike...i dont understand why people are chalking this up as a definite "win" for us...most people dont realize that the tables are turned, and we are now that "definite win" on other teams schedules...

honestly, if i was another team, i'd look at the Bills and say...blitz them, and score 14 points and their offense cant beat us...

83830[/snapback]

You are correct Sir...There is no such thing as a definite Win on the Bills schedule any longer...Just likely losses... :doh:

We're going to win 1 or 2 more games and thats it.

We are the worst team in the league. Not only record wise, but we have no excuses. We just suck. At least Miami can say their team was decimated by injuries and their star running back quit.

Maybe when JP gets in there he can roll out L or R on every play because this offensive line is so god awful

We have become the Bungles. This is pathetic.

RunTheBall

Dude, I will not nor will I ever be worried about the Cards in Buffalo. I don't accept that and I GUARANTEE a Bills victory this Sunday! So stop with these pansy posts about how we should be worried about Arizona. The Bills aren't that bad.

I agree, the Bills should win as they look better on paper than the Cardinals.

But, there's a reason the NFL doesn't play games on paper.

I saw a Cards team with a LOT of heart yesterday. Buffalo will have to come out prepared and firing on all cylinders, because Arizona will challenge them.

Mike

Like everyone else, I had this one as a win, even as late as last week. But after yesterday's game, I don't know. Still think the Bills will win, only because its in Buffalo. ITs hard to believe that other teams look at Buffalo on their schedules as an automatic win now. How far we have fallen... :blush:

Dude, I will not nor will I ever be worried about the Cards in Buffalo. I don't accept that and I GUARANTEE a Bills victory this Sunday! So stop with these pansy posts about how we should be worried about Arizona. The Bills aren't that bad.

84047[/snapback]

gimme some of that Kool Aid

Guest Mr. Spock
Seattle is what, 800,000 times better than our offense?  And they scored 10 offensive points?  Looks like a loss to me.

84286[/snapback]

803,596 to be precise.