Cut Robert Royal

Which is why I'm more pissed at the coaching than the players. Royal didn't put himself on the field for that drive. Same with McGee getting destroyed by Ginn all day. It wasn't McGee making the decision to be on the field.

Bad personnel decisions, bad play calling, bad defensive prep, bad scheme against Pennington --- this loss is entirely in Dick & Co.

I couldn't agree more. The Bills gp to start the game was pathetic, and when they stumbled upon success with the running game at the end of the 2nd and beginning of the 3rd, they quickly abandoned it for a less successful, utterly disastrous gp. To run 3 straight passes out of the end zone is baffling, for both typical DJ, the success of the running game all day, and common FREAKIN sense.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TE needs to be a priority this offseason. IIRC, Royal signed a 3 year deal.

Michael Gaines update, for those of you who are curious.....

7 catches, 61 yards. All season.

True about Gaines.

Yet you forgot to add one important thing.

He plays for the Lions.

Which makes you wonder WTF he was doing on the field during a late 4Q drive when the Bills were down by 2 scores.

Maybe they should cut a member of the coaching staff as well since they did just as bad a job today as anyone on the field.

The only reason I can think of why Royal was on that 4Q drive was because the Bills only had 3 WR's available.

Reed was hurt, and Johnson & Jenkins were both inactive. Which left the Bills with just the TE's & RB's as other receiving targets.