Official BUF@MIA game thread

2nd Miami drive,

1 play, Brown to the right for 12 yards. 21 yards on 3 plays.

2-10-MIA 43 (2:55) Direct snap to 23 -R. Brown (Shotgun) 23-R.Brown right tackle to BUF 45 for 12 yards (43-B.Scott).

kj

Updating, they went back to the chicken wing for the first time since their 2nd drive.

2 plays in that drive, 5 plays total for 34 yds. 6.8 yards/play.

2-4-MIA 37 (5:18) Direct snap to 23 -R. Brown (Shotgun) 23-R.Brown left end to MIA 45 for 8 yards (30-K.Simpson).

1-8-BUF 8 (1:51) Direct snap to 34-R. Williams (Shotgun) 34-R.Williams left end to BUF 3 for 5 yards (30-K.Simpson).

kj

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a total tear. You can walk on it, sort of. It's not like the foot is going to fall off, so if you walk back on your heel, you certainly can kind of limp along if you want, though you're not going anywhere very quickly and why even try. When I tore mine, I just sat down and they took me off in a strecher. It really isn't even painful, just a very long recovery. I was on crutches for over 3 months.

I did it about 6 months after Marinot tore his and at the time he described how it felt, like someone kicked him in the back of his ankle. That was exactly what I felt.

partial tear