Official BUF@MIA game thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet!!!! why ohh why does this team seem to get more energy in the 2nd half? don't most teams wear down and

get slower?

lololol

you know, i think our giant slow line just wears them out. the tackles for miami have been on the field for 2 consecutive drives with a half time break, and they just got dominated

btw guys. please cross your fingers for this fellow bills fan. one of my coworkers has beeen trashing

edwards all season long and I bet him $50 that he would throw at least 2 touchdown passes this

weekend. if he doesn't, not only will I be $50 in the hole, I'll never hear the end of it. he is also

a giants fan:(

btw guys. please cross your fingers for this fellow bills fan. one of my coworkers has beeen trashing

edwards all season long and I bet him $50 that he would throw at least 2 touchdown passes this

weekend. if he doesn't, not only will I be $50 in the hole, I'll never hear the end of it. he is also

a giants fan:(

You may be in tough shape...I have a feeling they are going to keep this generally on ground, especially if they hold Miami here.