Hate

Do you know what black liberation theology is? The theology that Obama believes and was part of for 20 years? I'm extremely familiar with it, before there was an Obama. It's the liberation theology of Marx, where Christianity is seen as a vehicle for Marxist ideology (which I know doesn't bother liberals even though the idea is anti-American), but you add the black element. The black element is so radical and so extreme they profess to hate God if God does not give them victory over other races.

It's the worst version of "Christianity" I've ever seen. Even fundies who hate "them colored people" don't believe they should hate God for victory. How that is passable by anyone and not truly exposed by the media is absolute proof this county is asking to be destroyed from within.

I wish this election was still a few more weeks away. The stuff that some of you are coming up with is pretty amazing. Black Liberation Theology?

:)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this election was still a few more weeks away. The stuff that some of you are coming up with is pretty amazing. Black Liberation Theology?

:)

I believe StupidNation is referring to this group..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Domination

Not sure if Barack was a full-fledged member or just one of the smaller guys they sent out to take powerbombs from HHH and Bret Hart...

Do you know what black liberation theology is? The theology that Obama believes and was part of for 20 years?

You know what Barack Obama believes??? Are you inside his head?!?! Awesome!

Show me some evidence that isn't from a reactionary conservative source that Obama is part of this Black Liberation Theology

You know what Barack Obama believes??? Are you inside his head?!?! Awesome!

Show me some evidence that isn't from a reactionary conservative source that Obama is part of this Black Liberation Theology

May be you should instead debate the potential "harm" of having someone in the Whitehouse with ties to "liberation" groups like that AIP.

I love this too...

New McCain ad:

"Listen to Joe Biden," the ad's narrator states, before playing a recording of the Democratic VP candidate saying: "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama…we're going to have an international crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"It doesn't have to happen, vote McCain," the narrator said.

Yes, because McCain is in office all parties intending to cause harm on the US will stop.

And I have a good friend who just returned from 8 months in Bangladesh where she lived in a Muslim village with a Muslim family. I asked her about a month ago and she said that if all the men decided it was ok for the women to take off their burkas, they would still wear them regardless. It IS their way of life. You are the one, Joe, who equates wearing a burka to being a virtual slave, and that is a pretty big leap.

Was I talking about Bangla-fricking-desh? NO. I was talking about Saudi. I was talkig about Iran.

:thumbsup:

Why does it matter which country? It's a predominantly Muslim village all the same.

From the most over-rated women thread, you said that you aren't even 20 yet! You aren't even wet behind the ears yet! All you know of the world is the pap they fed you in HS and freshman year in college.

From the most over-rated women thread, you said that you aren't even 20 yet! You aren't even wet behind the ears yet! All you know of the world is the pap they fed you in HS and freshman year in college.

Ok go ahead and use my age to discredit anything and everything I say, I know I can't stop you. But can I ask why there's so much resentment toward young people amongst certain people? Are my life experiences less valuable because I haven't been around as long. I'd hazard to guess that in my 20 years, I've seen more of the world than your average 50 year old.

And by the way, I don't just automatically buy everything I've been told by my teachers and professors, I make it a policy to question everything that I hear.

Are my life experiences less valuable because I haven't been around as long. I'd hazard to guess that in my 20 years, I've seen more of the world than your average 50 year old.

At this point your life experience is only valuable to you as compared to say a 50 year old. You have not seen more of the world that your average 50 year The experience of years can not be rushed ,it has to be lived its just a fact of life. Enjoy the ride only one ride per customer.

At this point your life experience is only valuable to you as compared to say a 50 year old. You have not seen more of the world that your average 50 year The experience of years can not be rushed ,it has to be lived its just a fact of life. Enjoy the ride only one ride per customer.

As a 30 year old I could not agree more and I've seen my share of bad and good, I do not compare to my elders though they've lived through everything I have and more.

I've been to Canada, Mexico, France, Scotland,Ireland, Wales, England, Italy, the Vatican, Spain, Australia, South Africa, India, Mongolia, Guam, Egypt, and Morocco.

I've interracted with all different kinds of people in the world, I am fluent or semi fluent in four languages, and I consider myself a better and more well informed person for all of it.

So I understand your point completely, with age comes wisdom, but please refrain from telling me just how much I have seen of the world.

ROTFLMAO!

Yes folks, the poster boy for the "I DON'T HAVE TO THINK, RUSH AND SEAN DO THAT FOR ME" crowd is berating someone for their lack of "Worldly Experience!"

The comedy just never stops here on PPP!

Try the Crow! And don't forget to tip your waitress!

experience is the most overrated thing in this world.

In fact stupid people only get more stupid as they age... and they're by far the majority...

:thumbsup:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...rev_wright.html

"James Cone, the founder of black liberation theology, forged a worldview mingling Malcolm X-style revolutionary black nationalism and third-world Marxism with prophetic Christianity. He calls it "a theology which confronts white society as the racist anti-Christ." In a war against "white values," black pastors must -- as Wright has -- reject "white seminaries with their middle-class white ideas about God, Christ and the church."

When Wright came to Trinity Church in Chicago in the 1970s -- invited to give the worship a more black inflection and foster stronger ties to the community -- the middle-class parishioners who had beckoned him left when they got a dose of his radicalism. The national United Church of Christ denomination considered distancing itself from the Wright-led church. Yet Obama came -- and stayed."

"In a slippery dance, Obama maintains that he was thoroughly shocked by Wright's original radioactive statements and hadn't heard him say such things, although he did hear other (always carefully unspecified) "controversial" things. The threat to Obama as the paladin of the "new politics" is that, as he dodges and distances on Wright, people will come to agree with his former pastor's newly dismissive evaluation: "He says what he has to say as a politician.""

Obama stayed in that anti-white, anti-middleclass, anti-American church for 20 long years. It's a sad "politically correct" fact that McCain can't even bring up this serious concern to the voters who have just tuned into this election last few weeks. To do so and uncover Obama's religion, HE would no doubt be called a racist by the Obama kool-aid drunk mass media. They were inferring him as being racist for bringing up the Ayers concern who IS A WHITE MAN. That last quote, "He says what he has to say as a politician." is very telling indeed. The only person who was being honest here was Wright. As for Ayers, there's a reason Ayers is refusing to open up his mouth before this election. He would tell the truth about how close him and Obama were, just like Reverend Wright did. The political protection of Obama by the liberal mass media of this election is beyond absurd.

Are my life experiences less valuable because I haven't been around as long.

No they are not less valuable. You have the right to vote as much as any of these other a-holes, and your vote counts just as much. Your generation is the most informed, and in this campaign cycle, the most energetic politically in a long, long time. They have no problem sending you off to die in a desert for no good reason, but they'll ridicule you here for being young. They are wrong.

No they are not less valuable. You have the right to vote as much as any of these other a-holes, and your vote counts just as much. Your generation is the most informed, and in this campaign cycle, the most energetic politically in a long, long time. They have no problem sending you off to die in a desert for no good reason, but they'll ridicule you here for being young. They are wrong.

Thank you, in fact that is the very reason that the age of voting was reduced from 21 to 18, one of the more logical advancements in American politics if you ask me.