Going to the game this sunday in Miami

MiamiGeorge

Will be sitting in section 101 row 6!, anyone else near me, if not close?! I will be tailgating with a bunch of of my friends, if you buffalo area fans are coming down your are more welcome to join, here is a taste from last year or the year before! :lol:

th_400930344207_0_ALB.jpg

th_433726882109_0_ALB.jpg

th_462460344207_0_ALB.jpg

th_62649565807_0_ALB.jpg

th_676959297107_0_ALB.jpg

th_912826882109_0_ALB.jpg

th_66810665807_0_ALB.jpg

th_92660665807_0_ALB.jpg

th_246198297107_0_ALB.jpg

th_29032665807_0_ALB.jpg

And you will notice, from my group of friends im the only miami bills fan!, i need some support! =)

Will be getting there around 9am!!!! GOOO BILLLS!

My wife and I are coming down from Orlando. I know we are dead center in one of the end zones, row 16. I've never had those seats before, but I imagine I'll be watching most of the game through the goal posts. I believe we are sitting in the end zone right above the tunnel. I'm too lazy to go get the tickets and look.

My wife and I did the Miami game last year and were stunned at the number of Bills fans that were there. We won the game, so it was a blast afterwards.

I'm planning on it. Ended up staying in Miami longer than expected--business and pleasure. So since I'm still here, I think I'll catch the game. Still need a ticket though. Fair weather Miami fans don't stay too loyal when the team is losing, so maybe the scalpers will be stacking them deep and selling them cheep.

From Chris Brown...festivities planned.

Bills fan bash in South Florida

By Chris Brown - Posted October 23rd, 2008

They call it the Buffalo Invasion where tons of Western New York transplants and current Western New Yorkers take over South Florida the Saturday night prior to the Bills-Dolphins game on Sunday.

The festivities I’m told begin Friday night at 7pm with Tim Russert Memorial party behind the Ocean Manor Resort at the hotel’s Tiki Bar.

Then on Saturday is the big annual bash at Shooter’s Waterfront Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, which will include an appearance by Bills Wall of Fame center Kent Hull. The event gets underway at 6pm with Buffalo native Tom Sartori providing the live music for the evening.

The Bills Radio Network will also be providing live updates from the party as Bull (103.3 The Edge) and Norton in the Morning’s Rob Lederman (97 Rock) will both be on hand.

Tickets I’m being told are only available at the door ($10) with a portion of the proceeds going to the Hull Foundation which supports the University of Mississippi Medical Center Children’s Cancer Clinic.