Is it the OL or is it Marshawn?

Mr. T

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OL has been the target of what is wrong with the running game. However, have ya noticed that when Jackson runs he seems to almost always pick up good yards. He hits the holes "fast" and hard. Marshawn runs hard all the times but I'm not so sure he gets to the line as quick as Jackson. I'm not saying that Jackson should be starting, what I'm saying is Marshawn could help out the OL a little by being more decisive and quick to the holes. Flame away.

just add the total rushing yards. no one has two good running backs

You can't, or shouldn't expect to win in Dec and January without a ground game. You can't expect a QB to win you every game on O.

I'm not saying we don't need a run game or that we don't need to get better up front. But those yards will come. Marshawn is a beast and Freddie's playing great. Tho O-line will start run blocking better and that's the end of the story. I'm just saying that we're winning so stop the whining

The OL has been the target of what is wrong with the running game. However, have ya noticed that when Jackson runs he seems to almost always pick up good yards. He hits the holes "fast" and hard. Marshawn runs hard all the times but I'm not so sure he gets to the line as quick as Jackson. I'm not saying that Jackson should be starting, what I'm saying is Marshawn could help out the OL a little by being more decisive and quick to the holes. Flame away.

You, me, Homer Simpson and every commentator and analyst who has watched the Bills have all seen irrefutable evidence that the OL gets the turkey for no push and very few holes to run through. Perhaps Lynch could be doing a better job, but wihout any openings to run through, I don't see how.

Jackson needs more carries as he averages more per carry, both last year and this year. Jackson doesn't side-step and goes forward, Lynch is a home-run big play or little to no yards. Lynch has great effort, but has less vision than Jackson.....

You picked a fitting name for yourself.

I don't know, I thought lining up 2 TE's, 1 FB and 1 RB and then throwing a fade to Evans was pretty unpredictable. But hey, maybe I'm smoking crack....

Not sure about the exact alignment for that play, but that is only one play. Start counting how many run run pass sequences you see during the game.

Not sure about the exact alignment for that play, but that is only one play. Start counting how many run run pass sequences you see during the game.

Creating a rhythm like that allows for 40 yard PA bombs on 1st and 2nd down once or twice a game.

Go to youtube and search on OJ. There are several clips (including the game where OJ gets his 2000 yard season) that show how devastating the Bills run blocking was with Joe D, Reggie, and Brax. Technical blocking, power blocking, and the art of pulling all on display. Gorgeous. What has happened to this league?

I don't see Lynch as being any better than Travis Henry.

In fact I am convinced Travis Henry was a better back.

Jackson seems to have a good YPC.

Maybe he should get more carries.

Travis was probably a better runner out of the backfield, but Lynch is definitely better at blocking and catching out of the backfield.

I also agree Jackson should get more carries and see what happens.