NFL Replay

Beerball

jests v raiders in a clunker ot stink em up game

I know I'm biased, but why not replay the Bills game since much of it has never been seen by those outside the stadium? Instead viewers get a 16-13 OT game that was unwatchable the first time around (yes, I did try).

The other game makes sense...Chi v Minn...offensive explosion.

I know I'm biased, but why not replay the Bills game since much of it has never been seen by those outside the stadium? Instead viewers get a 16-13 OT game that was unwatchable the first time around (yes, I did try).

Have the Bills been shown on NFL Replay once this year?

PTR

I wonder if they can't review the Bills game because of the power outage (i.e., no commentary, maybe some breaks in the video coverage, etc.).

I wonder if they can't review the Bills game because of the power outage (i.e., no commentary, maybe some breaks in the video coverage, etc.).

Yeah maybe, but when they went back to action they showed 'highlights' of what we missed.

Not having commentary=good. :(

Promo--I don't believe they have been shown this year.

The Bills game is being shown on Wen at 9:30 PM

You are correct! When I checked this morning the schedule for Wednesday evening didn't list particular games...now it does. Thanks.

9:30 PM NFL REPLAY San Diego Chargers vs. Buffalo Bills (10/19/08) - Power outage can't zap Bills as Buffalo holds off Chargers comeback and remains atop AFC East.