Quick Trivia Question...

83evans83

Looking back at previous Bills drafts ( http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft...0&type=team ) I have noticed one thing the draft is such a crapshoot!!! Look at the Bills drafts, most of the guys they have drafted have turned out to be garbage!!!

Quick trivia question however, looking back at the drafts, I noticed that in 1983 the Bills drafted Jim Kelly in the first round with the 14th overall pick. The Bills had another first round pick, at 12. I never knew that. The question is who did the Bills select before Jim Kelly?!!??!!

Looking back at previous Bills drafts ( http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft...0&type=team ) I have noticed one thing the draft is such a crapshoot!!! Look at the Bills drafts, most of the guys they have drafted have turned out to be garbage!!!

Quick trivia question however, looking back at the drafts, I noticed that in 1983 the Bills drafted Jim Kelly in the first round with the 14th overall pick. The Bills had another first round pick, at 12. I never knew that. The question is who did the Bills select before Jim Kelly?!!??!!

That's a good one. Especially because he's a tight end. I'm more partial to the trivia question:

The Bills selected Thurman Thomas in the second round in the 1988 Draft. Who did they select in the First?

Tony Hunter BUST

I honestly never knew that, maybe because I am a younger fan. I would love to know how many Bills fans know that Tony Hunter was drafted before Jim Kelly. I would't even know Tony Hunter if he was standing in my front yard!!

I think that the Buffalo Bills 2000 Draft ranks up there as one of the worst drafts in the history of the franchise. Others have busts, sure, but most also have key players picked up in later rounds. The 2000 draft is led by one of our bigger bust, Flowers, followed by absolutely no one recognizable.

I think that the Buffalo Bills 2000 Draft ranks up there as one of the worst drafts in the history of the franchise. Others have busts, sure, but most also have key players picked up in later rounds. The 2000 draft is led by one of our bigger bust, Flowers, followed by absolutely no one recognizable.

Travares Tillman was ok, and Sammy Morris is still playing, although he is nothing special!!

That's a good one. Especially because he's a tight end. I'm more partial to the trivia question:

The Bills selected Thurman Thomas in the second round in the 1988 Draft. Who did they select in the First?

be

Cornellius Bennet in 1987 (traded 88 first, 89 first and second, Gregg Bell)

Sammy Morris is alright, I wouldn't say he is good lol!!

He's technically the starting running back for the Patriots. I remember he ran for like 5 or 6 TDs as a rookie, which I thought was not bad for a back up. I also think his career was forever side-lined with a knee injury. Though that might have been Bryson. Or maybe they both did, I can't really remember.

No one. We had traded away our first for Biscuit in the three way trade with Indy and the Rams.

Yongsters don't know anything. Thurman played the tape from ESPN of him being passed over by every other team as motivation for years.

Here's another trivia question.

In 1985 Buffalo drafted two lock HOFers. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed. In 1983 they drafted one HOFer and one long shot potential HOFer Darryl Talley.

How many other teams in the history of the NFL have drafted more than one HOFer in the same draft?

No one. We had traded away our first for Biscuit in the three way trade with Indy and the Rams.

Yongsters don't know anything. Thurman played the tape from ESPN of him being passed over by every other team as motivation for years.

As I said a few posts back...Cornellius Bennet in 1987 (traded 88 first, 89 first and second, Gregg Bell)...so bisquit was our 88 first as well as our 89 first and second round pick, we just got him in 87. One of our wiser picks!

My turn, what other 2 first rounders from the 83 draft found their ways to the Bills roster in the early 90's (hint, both defense)

Here's another trivia question.

In 1985 Buffalo drafted two lock HOFers. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed. In 1983 they drafted one HOFer and one long shot potential HOFer Darryl Talley.

How many other teams in the history of the NFL have drafted more than one HOFer in the same draft?

Do you have an answer?

As I said a few posts back...Cornellius Bennet in 1987 (traded 88 first, 89 first and second, Gregg Bell)...so bisquit was our 88 first as well as our 89 first and second round pick, we just got him in 87. One of our wiser picks!

My turn, what other 2 first rounders from the 83 draft found their ways to the Bills roster in the early 90's (hint, both defense)

Yeah. It was a trick question.