Anyone listening to WGR right now?

BLZFAN4LIFE

Paul Hamilton is on and they are giving a "post game Bills have lost and why" show. Hamilton said the Bills will be 4-3. WTF is this all about?

4-3? Is it the imaginary negative post game show from NEXT week?

4-3? Is it the imaginary negative post game show from NEXT week?

I seriously can't believe what I am hearing. This is the most pessimistic pre-game show that I have ever listened to.

Howard Simon and Paul Hamilton are offering excuses as to why the Bills will lose including...

-- injuries in the secondary.

-- inability to pressure Rivers.

-- inability to run block.

I understand that we have some issues, but these guys are talking as if the game has been played and lost.

The 4-3 record is not a mistake. Paul Hamilton predicted that the Bills will not only lose today, but next week as well.

It's the Peter King syndrome... Throw something out there,see if it sticks and if they are right,well they will be able to brag about how much football knowledge they think they have.. If they are not right,then they just play it off as luck or surprise on the part of the Bills..

It's the Peter King syndrome... Throw something out there,see if it sticks and if they are right,well they will be able to brag about how much football knowledge they think they have.. If they are not right,then they just play it off as luck or surprise on the part of the Bills..

Hamilton is going to be back on at 12:00, so if anyone is listening, you can hear for yourself. According to these two, the Bills shouldn't even suit up for this one.

As much as I hope the Bills win, I can't disagree with their reasons. The media team's job isn't to hype the Bill's unless you're their flagship station, (which is why WGR tends to bash the Bill's to push up the Sabres) but to be objective. Prior to the start of the season, very few people thought the Bill's could win this game. The Bill's started out very well, though admittedly some of their win's are a bit suspect looking at the quality of their oponents. Couple that with each week, the Bill's playing a bit weaker themselves, makes it a scary game. And the last thing is SD has been a very up and down team. Last week they played like people expected them to play all year and looked like a potential Super Bowl team. Then other weeks they looked as bad as Seattle did against the Bill's. SD is also about in a spot where every week is becoming a must win game for them. They can't afford any more loses and desperate teams tend to play stronger if they really are a good team.

So the question to me is which Buffalo team is going to show up, the team that played agaisnt Seattle or Jax, or the one that barely beat Oak and SL. With the injuries, wouldn't be shocked to see them lose, but am hoping SD plays like the typical west coast team that comes east and is thinking of London.

I seriously can't believe what I am hearing. This is the most pessimistic pre-game show that I have ever listened to.

Howard Simon and Paul Hamilton are offering excuses as to why the Bills will including...

-- injuries in the secondary.

-- inability to pressure Rivers.

-- inability to run block.

I understand that we have some issues, but these guys are talking as if the game has been played and lost.

The 4-3 record is not a mistake. Paul Hamilton predicted that the Bills will not only lose today, but next week as well.

As much as I hope the Bills win, I can't disagree with their reasons. The media team's job isn't to hype the Bill's unless you're their flagship station, (which is why WGR tends to bash the Bill's to push up the Sabres) but to be objective. Prior to the start of the season, very few people thought the Bill's could win this game. The Bill's started out very well, though admittedly some of their win's are a bit suspect looking at the quality of their oponents. Couple that with each week, the Bill's playing a bit weaker themselves, makes it a scary game. And the last thing is SD has been a very up and down team. Last week they played like people expected them to play all year and looked like a potential Super Bowl team. Then other weeks they looked as bad as Seattle did against the Bill's. SD is also about in a spot where every week is becoming a must win game for them. They can't afford any more loses and desperate teams tend to play stronger if they really are a good team.

So the question to me is which Buffalo team is going to show up, the team that played agaisnt Seattle or Jax, or the one that barely beat Oak and SL. With the injuries, wouldn't be shocked to see them lose, but am hoping SD plays like the typical west coast team that comes east and is thinking of London.

I agree with all of your points. I was just taken back by the way these two guys were talking as if the game was already a loss.

its hard to take this "sports station" seriously when their morning guy admits he does not follow the game and the sidekick sits up in the top level of the stadium with binocs. hacks

Yeah, these guys are hacks. They never play the entire Whiner line in archives. Schopp and the Bull dog you are never taken seriously. The station went down hill after they parted ways with Dickerson. :beer: