First and 10

I know that people here tend to just say who cares to this stuff, and the players dont watch it. But i would get fired up if i were the bills and just heard what they say on 1 and 10. Skip and osi uminyora just debated on if the pats can still win the east. They didnt even mention the bills, and said that they think there will be a two way tie at 9-7 between the brets and the pats.

How can these two idiots not take a team who already has four wins in their pockets out of 5 games not be the front runner to win this division?

I'll give the team some respect when the coaches come up with a gameplan that's attuned the actual opponent of the week instead of an imaginary one like the one against the Cards.

Some of you are clueless. We should be happy with 3 division wins this year and two isnt out of the question (neither is 4). So we are looking at 7 wins. But then we have a revitelized browns, chargers and play in mile high and arrow head? you people that think 10 wins is a lock are crazy.

I'll have more respect for them when they fire coach skeletor. Someone really has to tell him to get the stick out of his a$$. Show some damn emotion! This the NFL for crying out loud. Do something besides blinking for a change!

please tell me you are kidding?!?...he should get fired because he doesnt jump up and down like a 4th grader and throw tantrums?! Riiiiiight cuz when our starting quarterback says that he tries to win games for the coach, the coach clearly is unemotional and useless :(;)

please tell me you are kidding?!?...he should get fired because he doesnt jump up and down like a 4th grader and throw tantrums?! Riiiiiight cuz when our starting quarterback says that he tries to win games for the coach, the coach clearly is unemotional and useless :(;)

Just like Dungy..

Honestly though..there was something fun in seeing a Parcells or a Ditka flip out on a ref or player..

Lets not forget Chuky & the ever optimistic Jim "playoffs" Mora.

Skip Bayless is the same fu(ktard who claimed Vince Young was the best QB in football and he would take 30+ guys over Lebron James to start an NBA franchise. He says dumb sh-- to get attention and it works. He really might be the biggest retard on ESPN right now.

"four wins in their pockets out of 5 games "

None of those are division wins, SEA and OAK are garbage, with STL not much better. Respect will come with Buffalo peforming well against MIA, NYJ, NWE in the next four weeks.

This is such a lame argument. Weeeee. the jets beat the winless bengals and the 3 loss dolphins. Or do they get so much respect for getting 48 dropped on them by Chargers.

We beat the Jags and they beat the Cards. I put more stock in the bills win b/c it was in Jax

Skip doesn't even have a personality. He just takes the unpopular stance on everything to annoy everyone and generate argumentative conversation.

Basically, if you haven't won a championship in your sport, you suck, according to Skip.

Here are a few of his insanities:

-Tiger Woods is not the best golfer in the world.

-LeBron James and Kevin Garnett are not good at basketball.

-Mike Piazza is not a HoFer.

-The NBA reglar season is more exciting than March Madness.

-When Tom Caughlin played his starters in the final game last year despite clinching, Skip said it was, "the worst single-game decision ever made."

Fortunately, his co-workers have begun calling him The Joker seeing how he looks like him.

I know that people here tend to just say who cares to this stuff, and the players dont watch it. But i would get fired up if i were the bills and just heard what they say on 1 and 10. Skip and osi uminyora just debated on if the pats can still win the east. They didnt even mention the bills, and said that they think there will be a two way tie at 9-7 between the brets and the pats.

How can these two idiots not take a team who already has four wins in their pockets out of 5 games not be the front runner to win this division?

Honestly, I don't think the Bills win the division until they win the division.

:(

I'll have more respect for them when they fire coach skeletor. Someone really has to tell him to get the stick out of his a$. Show some damn emotion! This the NFL for crying out loud. Do something besides blinking for a change!

Maybe controlled coaches need to assistant coach in charge of acting like a fool to take off pressure from coaches from maroon fans and press.

I'll agree with that. I've always found March Madness to be so thoroughly and completely overrated.

What!? The NBA is so boring. All you need to do is watch the last 4 minutes of the game and you got it. March Madness is great once the Sweet 16 starts. College ball is more competitive and team-oriented. Very enjoyable.

I'll have more respect for them when they fire coach skeletor. Someone really has to tell him to get the stick out of his a$$. Show some damn emotion! This the NFL for crying out loud. Do something besides blinking for a change!

Yeah, great idea :nana:

Then maybe we can try the west coast offense again...... :P

I actually like his lack of emotion.