Where are all the "loyal fans" now?

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami.  I had to endure a lot of abuse for it.  Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills.  I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team.  For that I got slammed.

82955[/snapback]

Make sure you see a doctor tomorrow for that hand self-slapping the back (or the nether regions)

Your post was ridiculous last week, and your attempt to gain moral superiority because the Bills played a stupid game this week does not absolve you of a moronic post last week.

If you recall, you focused much of your diatribe on McGahee, the defense and replay challenges. That's what most people called you out on. Care to expound on whether they were the primary reason for the loss today? Or will you keep shifting the discussion to finally fit a reason that this Bills team is a bunch of losers?

Of course, if you had said that, no one would have bothered to reply. But the minor fact that you singled out players who were very instrumental in the win, and were flat out wrong in another point is what really brought out the responses.

But hate to let reality get in the way of your self laudatory evening.

Go Pats. Won another ugly one.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami.  I had to endure a lot of abuse for it.  Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills.  I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team.  For that I got slammed.

Well what do you "Mary Sunshines" think now?  Where is all the glowing praise?  The talk of winning 12 straight?  What happened?  Could it be....I WAS RIGHT???  The Bills STILL SUCK???

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls.  Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of braindead numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

82955[/snapback]

Sorry you took so much stevestojan. Maybe if you were a little less nasty in your post?

I am still here. :doh:

One thing I will never understand, is why a person is a FAN or not is based on season tickets. I don't care if you are 300 miles away or 3, geography has nothing to do with fandom, loyalty, or well, ANYTHING except that you can afford tickets and chose to buy them.

Go Bills!