So...

"I love playing SD after they are coming off a big emotional home win"

I agree here - I bet SD will be overlooking Buffalo a bit, as they go to New Orleans next week before their bye week. It will be interesting to see how well WR Chris Chambers comes back (if at all) and the coverage on TE Antonio Gates. And will WR Lee Evans be able to get open often against CBs Quentin Jammer / Antonio Cromartie?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a win is as important as not getting their asses handed to them.

They better tighten up the third down defense.

Bills 17

SD 14

Give me a break buddy. This is not 2003, the bills are not in this for moral victories anymore. We are leading our division by one game & this is a team that we could very well be fighting for a wild card spot at the end of the season. They are coming into our house in front of what should be a playoff atmosphere. We need to win.

Bills 23

SD 20

Give me a break buddy. This is not 2003, the bills are not in this for moral victories anymore. We are leading our division by one game & this is a team that we could very well be fighting for a wild card spot at the end of the season. They are coming into our house in front of what should be a playoff atmosphere. We need to win.

Bills 23

SD 20

I agree, aside from division games, this may be the most important game the Bills play this year. Bills 24 Chargers 21

I agree, aside from division games, this may be the most important game the Bills play this year. Bills 24 Chargers 21

Agreed, the Denver game could also be critical - depending upon what happens with each team between now and Dec.

Hopefully, we come out pumped up and get after Rivers, ala the Seahawk game.