Introducing McCain/Palin's newest surrogate....

Seems like a nice fellow..........

While waiting in line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkFG1ebuKZU

Sheepishly devising his "exit strategy" after being filmed by CBS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U54xJFEOzk

Is it wrong for me to be more amused by this guy's idiocy than angered?

I think he's funny, in a pathetic way. I like how when the TV camera is trained on him he takes the Obama sticker off the monkey's head and then eventually drops it so they won't see it. :sick::)

I think he's funny, in a pathetic way. I like how when the TV camera is trained on him he takes the Obama sticker off the monkey's head and then eventually drops it so they won't see it. :sick::)

I'd have loved to been a fly on the wall when he came up with his "Obama Monkey" idea! He probably thought he was going to get bushels of hot conservative poonage because of it! Who knows, maybe he did.

And now McCain camp is calling John Lewis' comments beyond the Pale when stating the McCain camp is generating this by whipping is crowd up. Please, unless the McCain camp, not just John McCain puts and an end to this despicable behavior, it lies at the candidates feet and Palin should be ashamed of herself for her antics, Democrats should demand an immediate apology from the whole Republican party.

And now McCain camp is calling John Lewis' comments beyond the Pale when stating the McCain camp is generating this by whipping is crowd up. Please, unless the McCain camp, not just John McCain puts and an end to this despicable behavior, it lies at the candidates feet and Palin should be ashamed of herself for her antics, Democrats should demand an immediate apology from the whole Republican party.

Right. So all of the left wing loonies loosely associated with the Obama campaign that are actually doing things that are ILLEGAL (see: ACORN) should be shut down and the entire Democratic party should issue an apology?

Didn't think so. Free speech is a two way street, corn-hole.

Right. So all of the left wing loonies loosely associated with the Obama campaign that are actually doing things that are ILLEGAL (see: ACORN) should be shut down and the entire Democratic party should issue an apology?

Didn't think so. Free speech is a two way street, corn-hole.

What has this got to do with free speech. I never said they couldn't say what they have said, but that they should apologize for it and the Dems should Demand IT!

Listen here, do I have to edumcate you knuckle dragger, when decide to pick your backside off the outhouse stall, you will note that I didn't say anything the Republican Party hasn't done at the drop of a hat... Hypocrite.

And I agree, ACORN SHOULD HAVE better quality control and keep its name out of this kind of controversy. Also, they should issue an apology too and either accept greater standards or stay out of the voter reg. game.

You are pathetic, you never admitted the Republican side is full of crap, lemming.

What has this got to do with free speech. I never said they couldn't say what they have said, but that they should apologize for it and the Dems should Demand IT!

Yes! Apologize! Let's all apologize for having opinions and stating them publically! That's the way!

Listen here, do I have to edumcate you knuckle dragger, when decide to pick your backside off the outhouse stall, you will note that I didn't say anything the Republican Party hasn't done at the drop of a hat... Hypocrite.

Don't pretend you're intelligent because you're a liberal or because you've existed in and amng the beltway-dwellers. It's absurd and really unbecoming.

And I agree, ACORN SHOULD HAVE better quality control and keep its name out of this kind of controversy. Also, they should issue an apology too and either accept greater standards or stay out of the voter reg. game.

QUALITY CONTROL? :)

You are pathetic, you never admitted the Republican side is full of crap, lemming.

Tool. I'm not a fu*king republican, and I'm not voting for McCain!

You know, when someone disagrees with your "high-minded" ideals, it doesn't make them a neanderthal or a lemming. It makes them different. Nice to see the left sticking up for "diversity." Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes! Apologize! Let's all apologize for having opinions and stating them publically! That's the way!

Don't pretend you're intelligent because you're a liberal or because you've existed in and amng the beltway-dwellers. It's absurd and really unbecoming.

QUALITY CONTROL? :rolleyes:

Tool. I'm not a fu*king republican, and I'm not voting for McCain!

You know, when someone disagrees with your "high-minded" ideals, it doesn't make them a neanderthal or a lemming. It makes them different. Nice to see the left sticking up for "diversity." Talk about hypocrisy.

Then why throw in the corn hole insult..., All I was saying about the apology was that it was typical and a good political tactic.

I don't disagree with you about ACORN, not sure the group as a whole should go out of existence, but voter fraud is a problem with certain fringe elements. The Repigs have had their problems too. Keep that nasty insults to a minimum and you might get an intelligent response out of me. Otherwise Fox Ewe.

The backlash begins...........

Registered voters by a 24-point margin, 59-35 percent, now say McCain is more focused on attacking his opponent rather than addressing the issues. That’s grown from a roughly even 48-45 percent split on this question in late August.

There's far less criticism of the tone of Obama's campaign: Registered voters by 68-26 percent say he's mainly addressing the issues, not attacking his opponent, a slightly more positive rating than in August.

It’s noteworthy that Republicans, despite their general antipathy toward Obama, don't broadly see him as running a negative campaign; they divide essentially evenly on the question, 44-46 percent. Democrats, by contrast, overwhelmingly say McCain's going negative, 80-16 percent.

The deciding factor, as ever in presidential politics, is independents. They see McCain as mainly attacking his opponent, by 61-33 percent, but Obama as mainly addressing the issues, by 68 -26 percent.

I'd have loved to been a fly on the wall when he came up with his "Obama Monkey" idea! He probably thought he was going to get bushels of hot conservative poonage because of it! Who knows, maybe he did.

I'd tell you to look at him and really think whether he gets poonage or not but then these are Republicans. As George Carlin said. "Have you ever noticed the women who oppose abortion are women you'd never :thumbsup: in the first place?"

Wow a racist in Louisiana! :beer: What're the odds?