HORRIBLE ECONOMY AND FINANCIAL MELTDOWN COULD KEEP BILLS IN BUFFALO

hmmm i have a crapload of money in school loans still building up....have no job and no money invested...im totally ok with the markets going to crap, maybe sallie mae will fold and ill get my medschool education for free!!....hey, if the bills get saved ill be ok with it... 0:) ...ok sorry...please dont flame me for that

gosh a few months ago you woulda been a perfect candidate for a nice subprime home loan for a house in a spiffy neighborhood

hmmm i have a crapload of money in school loans still building up....have no job and no money invested...im totally ok with the markets going to crap, maybe sallie mae will fold and ill get my medschool education for free!!....hey, if the bills get saved ill be ok with it... :thumbsup: ...ok sorry...please dont flame me for that

This is why those of us who actually paid for our education, bought homes we could afford, lived within our means, did not carry credit card debt, always worked (sometimes two jobs) and always saved something for the future and rainy days, have little pity for newly homeless people who defaulted on $2k plus a month mortages, while making $8 an hour. :thumbdown:

...and No, we did not walk ten miles to school every day, both ways up hill!

fair enough, Id LOVE to be able to pay for my education and not take loans. But when you are paying 15k a semester to work 60 hrs a week in a hospital it makes it a little hard to find time to work for actual money!

I never said I did not have loans, but I paid them all back.

I guess it was the "maybe sallie mae will fold and ill get my medschool education for free!!....(sic)" remark that bugged me. I know you were at least HALF joking, but too many people today really think somebody besides themselves owes them a bail out.

One daughter went back to grad school recently and is feeling the pain.

Nothing personal, just speaking my mind. :thumbdown:

Yeah but it might also stop potential owners that want to keep the team here from buying the team too. The only way I see a team staying here is if they get a massive loan. Now this probably means that super rich guys that have the cash assets will buy the team IMO.