Ross Tucker on dominance of Steelers' fans

Yep.

It's a theme that has been rehashed here countless times and it's no less true now: there are boorish fans of EACH AND EVERY TEAM! That doesn't mean that each and every fan of said team is boorish. And as for not being knowledgeable, I can only hope to lack knowledge to the degree of my Mother, a retired senior executive of Social Security, and my brother, an award winning journalist of nearly 20 years. Not to mention my wife, who keeps me in line (that takes some work) and also manages a pharmacy, a task that she spends 'bout 60-70 hours per week doing.

Let me correct that, I mean Football Knowledge, and I stand pat with everything else that I stated

about the Stiller fans. Wow, a senior executive with Social Security, now that is impressive.

I thought I was the only one who still felt that way about Lindell. I told the gang I watch Bills game with that I still don't trust Lindell, and when I explained why, all they said was I hold a grudge too long.

I know what you mean. Though I wouldn't say I don't trust him exactly, there's always that little, nagging doubt in my mind as he lines up in a clutch situation. Call it the Norwood Associative Residual Cognitive Influence. In Lindell's defense, I think he had some injury that season which affected his kicking mechanics.

Let me correct that, I mean Football Knowledge, and I stand pat with everything else that I stated

about the Stiller fans. Wow, a senior executive with Social Security, now that is impressive.

Thanks. My Mother retired back in '04 after a 37 year career w/ SSA, which has also been my employer since '96.

I attended a small college out of Erie, midway point from Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. My frat brothers and friends are die-hard Stiller fans. I made the mistake of attending the Monday night Stillers/Bills game at Three Rivers. The only Bills highlight coming off a Kurt Schultz interception return for a TD. I was wearing my Bills gear and felt like I was the new guy in jail - all eyes on the fresh meat. I even had old ladies harassing me at the concession stands. My friends still laugh about it today. They can't believe I was that stupid to attend a game in the Burgh wearing Bills gear and chearing for the wrong team.

Hey man you should never feel embarrassed to be wearing the bills red white and blue. Its the double edged sword of our pride and our curse to be a part of Bills Nation, just like catholic guilt!

Most people walking around that say they are Steeler fans are riding the wagon... Nothing more

When they suck, they will hand up their gear and wear something else. Just like all the Colts fans that were walking around that last 2-3 years... What happened to them?

I attended a small college out of Erie, midway point from Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. My frat brothers and friends are die-hard Stiller fans. I made the mistake of attending the Monday night Stillers/Bills game at Three Rivers. The only Bills highlight coming off a Kurt Schultz interception return for a TD. I was wearing my Bills gear and felt like I was the new guy in jail - all eyes on the fresh meat. I even had old ladies harassing me at the concession stands. My friends still laugh about it today. They can't believe I was that stupid to attend a game in the Burgh wearing Bills gear and chearing for the wrong team.

Funny, I was there in Jan 1993 wearing Bills colors, but it was us who had the last laugh that day... 0:)