OK, it's bye week storytime. Share:

I was born in 1980 in Buffalo. My name really is Joe Ferguson.

Great Post. And I doubt anyone here ever thought your screen name was actually really your *real* name! Classic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Post. And I doubt anyone here ever thought your screen name was actually really your *real* name! Classic.

I can't tell if putting *real* in the way you did means you're being sarcastic, but Joe Ferguson REALLY is my real name. No joke.

1st sports memory is wide right. I fell asleep watching the game and my parents woke my up to watch the final kick, I just remember seeing the kick sail wide and then bursting into tears. that has sort of been the theme of my life as a buffalo sports fan, from 4 straight superbowl losses to no goal and the music city miracle, and most recently Jay McKee's staph infection and the dessimation of the sabres D, I have had the pleasure of watching some of the most talented hockey and football teams that have met the rudest of demises. But at least I have been able to enjoy some great seasons both as a hockey and football fan. Too bad the two teams are never relevant at the same time, maybe this year that can happen.

Only a Buffalo fan would understand. Perhaps only a Cubs fan or Cleveland fan could come close. :lol: