The Two best Teams in the NCAA are OU and Mizzou!

Stl Bills

Well, I guess you counted your chickens before they were hatched didnt you St Louis. I told you not to sleep on Okl St. These guys could play. After next week when you get bitched slapped by Texas, have fun in the sun bowl f*cko!!!!! :)

Thanks for the well wishes Douche Bag. I can certainly admit when I am wrong and I was....Okie State kicked are ass yesterday. You're still a fag though.

Thanks for the well wishes Douche Bag. I can certainly admit when I am wrong and I was....Okie State kicked are ass yesterday. You're still a fag though.

Relax, I was just having a little fun with you & your cocky attitude. You should not expect to talk smack like you have the last 6 weeks & not expect to get some of it back when your team sh*ts the bed. It is all in good fun. You do not have to get personal though. But you show your true colors in defeat. Your a sore loser.

You both got personal, Gordio and Stl Bills. Now get over it. Like you said, it's all in good fun, right?

Hey Stl, your team is still very good, but they just got beat by a better team. It happens. I like the start my PENN STATE team has gotten off to, but I also know that 'til they can not only win the games they should win, but also take care of Michigan and TOSU, I'm not getting too excited.

Hey Stl, your team is still very good, but they just got beat by a better team. It happens. I like the start my PENN STATE team has gotten off to, but I also know that 'til they can not only win the games they should win, but also take care of Michigan and TOSU, I'm not getting too excited.

Amen. While I'm very impressed with my 'horns, I have no idea how they are going to beat Mizzou, Okie lite, and Tech over the next 3 weeks.

Amen. While I'm very impressed with my 'horns, I have no idea how they are going to beat Mizzou, Okie lite, and Tech over the next 3 weeks.

No no no, these games will be cake, dontcha know the SEC is the only league that has multiple good teams!!!!

That sched is brutal, but should make for some good games. Defense optional.

You both got personal, Gordio and Stl Bills. Now get over it. Like you said, it's all in good fun, right?

Yup. Long way from booking a flight to Miami in January, and there's a lot of football to be played before then.

For starters, getting past the we-can't-beat-Michigan brainlock this week.

My Apologies to everyone including Gordio....I was going to come on here and eat crow myself and admit that I got way ahead of myself. I guess I got a little pissed Gordio when I saw your post calling me a f*cko, should have just ignored it. Sorry again.

My Apologies to everyone including Gordio....I was going to come on here and eat crow myself and admit that I got way ahead of myself. I guess I got a little pissed Gordio when I saw your post calling me a f*cko, should have just ignored it. Sorry again.

I apologize also. I will state that typing the F8cko part was at least partially due to the fact that when I typed it I just got home from drinking at Wild Wings for 8hrs. I was trying to be kinda funny.

Hey, St Louis, beat Texas this week & Saturday night will be forgotten & it will also put Mizzou right back into the National Title picture.

Follow college football long enough and you learn that the natural order of things lasts until next the next game.

If you want in the BCS and you have to lose a game, do it early (USC and Florida) not late.

Missouri took a pounding in the polls for their loss.

USC and Florida look primed to climb back up the rankings. Florida and Alabama are headed for a classic.

Follow college football long enough and you learn that the natural order of things lasts until next the next game.

If you want in the BCS and you have to lose a game, do it early (USC and Florida) not late.

Missouri took a pounding in the polls for their loss.

USC and Florida look primed to climb back up the rankings. Florida and Alabama are headed for a classic.

The potential of having Bama in the SEC CG is a nice thought. However, I would rather not think that far ahead.

Bama still has to play Ole Miss, Miss St, Tenn, LSU, and Auburn.

Ole Miss and Miss St are not great teams, but are being coached by Nutt and Croom. While those two screw balls can make some of the stupidest football decisions known to mankind, both can motivate their teams and spoil the plans of their better opponents (see Ole Miss vs Florida, and Miss St vs Vandy)

LSU got buried by Florida, but is still only 1 game behind the SEC West leader Alabama. If LSU were to run the table from here out, LSU makes the CG. And do not think that is impossible. 4 of their last 6 are at home, and that includes the game vs. Bama.

While I like Bama's chances vs. Tenn and Auburn, both schools are Alabama's biggest rivals. Anything can happen.

The potential of having Bama in the SEC CG is a nice thought. However, I would rather not think that far ahead.

Ole Miss and Miss St are not great teams, but are being coached by Nutt and Croom. While those two screw balls can make some of the stupidest football decisions known to mankind, both can motivate their teams and spoil the plans of their better opponents (see Ole Miss vs Florida, and Miss St vs Vandy)

LSU got buried by Florida, but is still only 1 game behind the SEC West leader Alabama. If LSU were to run the table from here out, LSU makes the CG. And do not think that is impossible. 4 of their last 6 are at home, and that includes the game vs. Bama.

While I like Bama's chances vs. Tenn and Auburn, both schools are Alabama's biggest rivals. Anything can happen.

Bama really got a bad draw this year as far as the schedule goes. I know the home & away games are every other year, but it is really unfortunate for them this year of all years to have to play @ LSU. It would of been nice to have that one at home with so much riding on that game. I agree with you on your assessment of ole miss & miss st. Not great teams but very dangerous.

This is the game that could most likely prove to be a stumbling block. I know their offense has stunk up the joint this year, but Auburn and Alabama is always a dog fight. Always.

This is the game that could most likely prove to be a stumbling block. I know their offense has stunk up the joint this year, but Auburn and Alabama is always a dog fight. Always.

Nothing is written in stone until the game is played, especially between bitter rivals.

However, of the 5 teams I listed, Auburn is the least of Bama's concern IMO. I expect Tenn to put up a bigger fight.

I have no idea of what you know regarding Auburns problems, but Auburn's offensive woes run much deeper than a mere learning curve. The problem is coaching and/or higher, and is threatening to put the entire program in chaos.

Recent events have put the Tigers stuck between a rock and a hard place. Tuberville says he is committed to the spread offense, but the only guy on Auburn's staff that had implemented and ran such an offense was Franklin, and Franklin got shown the door. If Tuberville continues trying to incorporate the spread, Auburn's offense will continue to be pathetic, and there is a real chance the Tigers could go 1-4 down the stretch with no bowl appearance of any kind. Certain people in lower AL will NOT be happy.

On the other hand, if Auburn returns to some type of power running team, they increase their chance of winning games and a bowl appearance. However, doing that risks losing the recruits Tuberville has already gotten commitments from. As it is, based on the recent events, there has already been a handful of Auburn recruits publicly declaring they are no longer fully committed to Auburn and will look at other options. One of them, DE Montez Robinson, is now being wooed by Bama. If Auburn starts losing recruits to Bama: Certain people in lower AL will NOT be happy.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.