garcia

JimmyPage

Miami put up 38 against the Patsie's.

SF put up 33 and 31 in back to back weeks.

All I am saying is that every team lays an egg every now and then. Arizona's week was against the Jests and hopefully Buffalo has theirs out of the way as well...

But getting back to your original question, I wouldn't have minded bring Garcia in. He's dating or married to a playboy playmate, that's reason enough...

That is where we differ, you're saying that they layed an egg against the Jets.

I'm saying that they are about to be exposed, this is a bad defense.

But getting back to your original question, I wouldn't have minded bring Garcia in. He's dating or married to a playboy playmate, that's reason enough...

I looked up who it is and it's Carmella DeCesare.

LOL

I've always considered her the hottest playmate.

Forget Garcia just bring her in and put her with the Jills.

God this is retarded. JEFF GARCIA SUCKS. He isn't even the starter in Buc land anymore. He is a walking cast in terms of injury. He got hurt again on sunday.

Jeff Garcia would not be able to pickup this system by the end of the year. He even mentioned in hte offseason that he finally grasped Gruden's system a year after starting it. Then he lost his job for sucking ass.

You sir are a fickle fan.

God this is retarded. JEFF GARCIA SUCKS. He isn't even the starter in Buc land anymore. He is a walking cast in terms of injury. He got hurt again on sunday.

Jeff Garcia would not be able to pickup this system by the end of the year. He even mentioned in hte offseason that he finally grasped Gruden's system a year after starting it. Then he lost his job for sucking ass.

I think Garcia could pick up this system in about a week. He said Gruden had the most complicated system he had EVER seen. The talk is about a QB for NEXT year when JP is gone, how does that equate to fickle? If the Bills feel the Chroise is up to being a #2 I think they draft a QB in mid to late round to develop, if not they likely go for a vet.

"JEFF GARCIA SUCKS. He isn't even the starter in Buc land anymore."

I don't know where you're getting the idea that Garcia sucks. He threw for huge yardage ('00: 4,278), and 30+ TDs ('00, '01) with the 49ers early in his career. He led the Eagles to the NFC East crown in '06 with 5 straight wins to end the season after McNabb went down. Last year he led the Bucs to the NFC South crown and lost to Super Bowl champs NYG in the playoffs.

Garcia's not the starter at TB right now because Tampa Bay head coach John Gruden is an idiot, and holds a personal grudge of some sort against him. When ever in this league have you seen a Pro-Bowl QB benched after Week 1, in a game where the starter didn't even play that badly (24-41, 221, 1 TD, 1 INT)?

And Garcia kept TB in the game this week against Denver after Griese went out in the third quarter, leading the Bucs on a 13-play, 90-yard drive to cut Denver’s lead to 16-13 with 2:02 left in the game.

Gruden will most likely start Garcia next week - reluctantly - despite the fact that he hates him.

Should the Bills have signed Jeff Garcia in the offseason?

He was a free agent if I recall correctly.

An experienced QB would be exactly what the Bills need with Edwards injured.

Just my opinion.

How many teams plan to win when there backup QB plays the entire game--without practicng as the starter the week leading up to the draft?

Getting away from the original post theme here, just following suit.

I recall from the Arizona/Jets game, that most of those early Jets points

came off of turnovers in Arizona territory. I do not think that the Jets are that prolific on

offense. Wth that being said, the Bills would have scored a lot more, even with Losman,

if they just could have gotten their defense of the field a little more. I am not worried

about the Jets, and for that matter anybody else. This loss in my opinion was an abborition.

We will bounce back quickly.

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't know, everyone was putting up points against Arizona.

The Jets scored, I think it was 31 in a quarter against them.

If this game was against a top defense I'd look at it differently.

With the receivers Buffalo has I think Garcia puts up 30+ against Arizona.

Welcome!

Buffalo needs receivers. With Parrish out, it's Evans long and Reed over the middle. Hardy is a work in progress and it seems like the Bills aren't throwing much to Lynch any more. Evans had 2 catches in the Arizona game. Yep...2

Welcome!

Buffalo needs receivers. With Parrish out, it's Evans long and Reed over the middle. Hardy is a work in progress and it seems like the Bills aren't throwing much to Lynch any more. Evans had 2 catches in the Arizona game. Yep...2

Thats whats mind boggling to me.

They just paid him as one of the top WR's in the league, and then they hardly throw it to him during a game except for a deep throw. TO complains about not getting more passes when they are throwing it to him almost 20 times, yet our top WR only has 2 catches in a game?

I'm a fickle fan because I don't support a 1st round bust?

I suppose fans that criticized mike williams when he was with the Bills are fickle.

I suppose the fans that criticized rob johnson were fickle too.

Getting away from the original post theme here, just following suit.

I recall from the Arizona/Jets game, that most of those early Jets points

came off of turnovers in Arizona territory. I do not think that the Jets are that prolific on

offense. Wth that being said, the Bills would have scored a lot more, even with Losman,

if they just could have gotten their defense of the field a little more. I am not worried

about the Jets, and for that matter anybody else. This loss in my opinion was an abborition.

We will bounce back quickly.

the jets only scored 17 off turnovers

the jets arent prolific, the arizona defense is swiss cheese

Welcome!

I think most fans see that one bomb and are ok with two catches.

He should have at least had a half dozen.

It wasn't about Griese, it was about Favre. Garcia wanted an extension on his contract (along with the guaranteed $$ that comes with that) The Bucs refused to extend his contract because they were hoping to land Favre.

Half Right

Garcia was due a performance bonus last year which he was going to make until Gruden benched him after the Bucs clinched a playoff spot (2 games left). Shortly there after it was reported that Garcia would be extended to include the missed incentives.

The only extensions were to Bruce Allen and John Gruden. Later in the off season came the Farve speculation.

Half Right

Garcia was due a performance bonus last year which he was going to make until Gruden benched him after the Bucs clinched a playoff spot (2 games left). Shortly there after it was reported that Garcia would be extended to include the missed incentives.

The only extensions were to Bruce Allen and John Gruden. Later in the off season came the Farve speculation.

You are right about the bonus, but the reason for the lack of extension was due to the Bucs hoping to get Favre & had nothing to do with Griese as the post I replied to said.

There are too many places where Garcia could start. To be honest, I don't know why someone hasn't already made an offer for him?

Minnesota and Kansas City come to mind, although I know how much Herm is in love with Croyle who's due back this week.

He's still a starter in this league, he won't play back up. This year OR next year....... nice idea though.....

There are too many places where Garcia could start. To be honest, I don't know why someone hasn't already made an offer for him?

Minnesota and Kansas City come to mind, although I know how much Herm is in love with Croyle who's due back this week.

He's still a starter in this league, he won't play back up. This year OR next year....... nice idea though.....

The rumor was, they made a call to Cleveland to try and get Quinn after Croyle went down. They might not be that sold on him (or maybe its Herm they aren't sold on anymore?) if they were going to try and get Quinn from the Browns