Protect Trent Edwards

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Ouch!!

Sorry guys, I wish there was something I could say or do to make us all feel better, nobody seemed to like my idea of torturing JP by taping him to the goal post and pulling his beard out hair by hair, geesh, I thought it was a great idea, anyway,

There is no way to sugarcoat yesterdays loss against the Cardinals, no silver lining, no remedy to make the pain go away or to take the bad taste out of our mouths and maybe for some people, it needs to stay for awhile.

This post is for the the O-line and RB's in particular, plus the offensive philosophy that I've been bragging about so much, this post is for anybody that takes any part in protecting our QB.

I'm a fan and I easily seen this coming, TE's this, TE's that, TE's Montana, Dan Marino and Tom Brady rolled into one, I'm guilty of it myself.

Contrary to what everyone believes TE's not a superman, he is a mere human, a special one with lots of chroise I do admit, but still a human.

TE's career will be over before it starts and everything that would have, could have, and should have been will never be. No championship game, no superbowl, its just not going to happen without Trent Edwards.

Just ask the Patriots what its like without Tom Brady.

We have two weeks to make things right, we have our future QB in TE, and a bright and promising one it can be, lets see to it TE has one.

Priority one in the next two weeks, learn to protect the QB, we have the Defense and O-line to play more conservative and I know Jauron is probably preaching the same thing right now to his coaches because he's all about being conservative. I would expect allot more run offense after the bye as we gear up for the winter. Its the right thing to do, we need to learn to carry the rock.

If the O-line wasn't so big and offensive, I kinda wish Jauron would bring them into his office one by one, turn them over his knee and paddle the living daylights out of each and everyone of them.

Senator this ones for you: use a long, 1 inch thick, 3 inches wide, made of oak wooden paddle on Jason Peters hind quarters, with holes drilled in it for maximium velocity, kinda like the one my principal used on me all the time back when I was in High School. :thumbsup:

Billieve me, I know the paddle well.

Ouch!!

Sorry guys, I wish there was something I could say or do to make us all feel better, nobody seemed to like my idea of torturing JP by taping him to the goal post and pulling his beard out hair by hair, geesh, I thought it was a great idea, anyway,

There is no way to sugarcoat yesterdays loss against the Cardinals, no silver lining, no remedy to make the pain go away or to take the bad taste out of our mouths and maybe for some people, it needs to stay for awhile.

This post is for the the O-line and RB's in particular, plus the offensive philosophy that I've been bragging about so much, this post is for anybody that takes any part in protecting our QB.

I'm a fan and I easily seen this coming, TE's this, TE's that, TE's Montana, Dan Marino and Tom Brady rolled into one, I'm guilty of it myself.

Contrary to what everyone believes TE's not a superman, he is a mere human, a special one with lots of chroise I do admit, but still a human.

TE's career will be over before it starts and everything that would have, could have, and should have been will never be. No championship game, no superbowl, its just not going to happen without Trent Edwards.

We have two weeks to make things right, we have our future QB in TE, and a bright and promising one it can be, lets see to it TE has one.

Priority one in the next two weeks, learn to protect the QB, we have the Defense and O-line to play more conservative and I know Jauron is probably preaching the same thing right now to his coaches because he's all about being conservative. I would expect allot more run offense after the bye as we gear up for the winter. Its the right thing to do, we need to learn to carry the rock.

If the O-line wasn't so big and offensive, I kinda wish Jauron would bring them into his office one by one, turn them over his knee and paddle the living daylights out of each and everyone of them.

Senator this ones for you: use a long, 1 inch thick, 3 inches wide, made of oak wooden paddle on Jason Peters hind quarters, with holes drilled in it for maximium velocity, kinda like the one my principal used on me all the time back when I was in High School. :censored:

You got paddled in High School? I think your principal was getting his/her rocks off !

Ouch!!

Senator this ones for you: use a long, 1 inch thick, 3 inches wide, made of oak wooden paddle on Jason Peters hind quarters, with holes drilled in it for maximium velocity, kinda like the one my principal used on me all the time back when I was in High School. :censored:

What on earth leads you to the conclusion that we have an offense that can win games running the ball for 2.2 yards every freaking play? Problems running the ball predate this game. Even in winning, we struggled on the ground. Based on the performance of the defense yesterday, we might find ourselves in a lot of shoot-outs. If all Trent is going to do is hand the ball off, we might as well start Hamdan, that way Trent would be sure not to get hurt.

Every NFL QB is going to take a hit now and then, comes with the territory. I think Trent can handle it.

You got paddled in High School? I think your principal was getting his/her rocks off !

I'd be all for running more, if we could consistently open some holes. I haven't looked at any stats but, from watching, it seems that for every decent 4+ gain, we have about 5 for no gain or 1 or 2 yards. Seems like ML gets the ball and hits what should be a hole but is instead is a wall of tacklers. If we could figure that out, then yeah.