I come here to tell y'all

Like A Mofo

Yes, all of you Buffalo Bills fans who hang on every opinion on all these TV networks, and especially mine, and I told you NE was better and your record was a fraud. Granted, I do not have a ring myself, but know this: I know the game, and know a fraud when I see one, in the Buffalo Bills.

Go ahead, look for an 'expert' to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about the Bills, and I know you yearn for that, it is needed to validate your team, but Chris Carter will NOT give it to you!

Yes, all of you Buffalo Bills fans who hang on every opinion on all these TV networks, and especially mine, and I told you NE was better and your record was a fraud. Granted, I do not have a ring myself, but know this: I know the game, and know a fraud when I see one, in the Buffalo Bills.

Go ahead, look for an 'expert' to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about the Bills, and I know you yearn for that, it is needed to validate your team, but Chris Carter will NOT give it to you!

Thanks for reminding me not to watch ESPN for the next two weeks :thumbdown:

Guest dog14787

Our Record is a fraud? Who even makes a comment like that? We are 4-1 and our record is a fraud, are you nuts? :thumbdown:

Guest dog14787
What I say is the truth; please get your mind right and realize this fact

OK, I will, we are a horrible team at 4-1, atop of our division, just horrible. :D

Nawww, just kidding, I'll stick with you're nuts :thumbdown:

Guest dog14787
One of those rare cases in which I felt that a grammar correction was in order....

:thumbdown:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. :D

Guest dog14787

You should drop by more often, I feel better already.

Sometimes its just not in the Cards as they made it perfectly clear in Arizona today.

This game will serve as a wake up call and will only make us better over the next two weeks. :thumbdown:

You know you gotta live with that stuupid nickname for 6 months?