Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

The bigger issue RE JP is that he didn't look a lot better than he ever looked. He had one nice drive and one fortunate heave. And what's worse, insted of rally around the backup like most teams do, they gave up around the backup.

JP didn't lose the game; he was just a factor in it. And for most of even the most ardent JP-lovers, this is a nail in the coffin. (As if Jax last year wasn't.)

So you're blaming the poor defensive play on JP? Interesting.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poppycock! Midway through the 3rd quarter the Bills were down by a mere 7 points. Are you telling me a team, behind by only 7 points, in the 3rd Quarter isn't in position to win? You are seriously telling me that?

Had the defense made the stops, had the special teams made the special plays this team has come to expect, the Bills may very well have won this game. They were certainly in the position to win it. The defense simply was not up to the task, and JP wasn't up to a big, late comeback. That is a very different thing.

I can't agree more. JP did MUCH MORE than most backups in the first half. He looked VERY prepared. I'm not hte biggest JP supporter, but he looked fine. Our defense did not, and therefore we lost.

I keep on seeing alot of fault being put on one mans shoulders.....

So to those who believe this loss was on JP...please name me one play .... JUST ONE that occured before the Royal fumble...that cost us this game...??

i dont think anyone is blaming JP but that doesnt mean he doesnt stink...he made one play today and a lot of bad ones but this loss was clearly on the defense

JP looked prepared, played with fire and was not the reason for this loss. 41 points folks and no running game.

JP did not even seem to care . I looked at a guy who did not seem to care after throwing an interception or taking a sack the look on his face did not change and he did not play with fire, all he wanted to do was throw the long ball missed his check down guy with every sack he took

i dont think anyone is blaming JP but that doesnt mean he doesnt stink...he made one play today and a lot of bad ones but this loss was clearly on the defense

Actually, many are blaming JP.

He made many good plays, two or three terrific plays, and a few clunkers.

From ZOW2 sad but true.

- This game was a microcosm of JP's entire career. He's got his one trick up his sleeve (bomb) and no other game to speak of. He has no pocket presence, no clock in his head, terrible with ball security, has a penchant for taking huge sacks and generally makes the O-line look much worse than they are. This would be a 5-11 team with JP at the helm. I kinda' feel bad for him. Little did he know that Edwards' injury may have cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars. After this game, any team that may have given him a chance to be their starter next year just crossed that idea off their list. JP is headed for the same place that players like Harringotn and Carr are at. A career backup at best,

JP did not even seem to care . I looked at a guy who did not seem to care after throwing an interception or taking a sack the look on his face did not change and he did not play with fire, all he wanted to do was throw the long ball missed his check down guy with every sack he took

Did you not watch him after the Edwards TD? How about the Rushing TD? Last week people were praising Edwards for not seeming to mind when he threw a pick. They said it was whats great about him. I'm sick of you're hatred for this guy just because you don't like him. He's on the Bills. You're seriously running out of excuses as to why he's not a great backup QB.

Aww, I'm going to whine because he smiled after an interception. Waa! Waa! Play Hamden. You're all f*cking children.

From ZOW2 sad but true.

- This game was a microcosm of JP's entire career. He's got his one trick up his sleeve (bomb) and no other game to speak of. He has no pocket presence, no clock in his head, terrible with ball security, has a penchant for taking huge sacks and generally makes the O-line look much worse than they are. This would be a 5-11 team with JP at the helm. I kinda' feel bad for him. Little did he know that Edwards' injury may have cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars. After this game, any team that may have given him a chance to be their starter next year just crossed that idea off their list. JP is headed for the same place that players like Harringotn and Carr are at. A career backup at best,

Well, Harrington has had starting opportunities several times in his career. I expect JP will get the same. I'm not Christ, so don't claim to know the future. But, his performance today, probably made some teams more excited and some more reluctant.

So you're blaming the poor defensive play on JP? Interesting.

I'm not positive but I don't think that's what I said. But you did quote my post so read it again and maybe you can make a more insightful comment.

The D sucked. So did Losman. This thread's about the later. If you think Losman looked great, I'd love to hear it.

Did you not watch him after the Edwards TD? How about the Rushing TD? Last week people were praising Edwards for not seeming to mind when he threw a pick. They said it was whats great about him. I'm sick of you're hatred for this guy just because you don't like him. He's on the Bills. You're seriously running out of excuses as to why he's not a great backup QB.

Aww, I'm going to whine because he smiled after an interception. Waa! Waa! Play Hamden. You're all f*cking children.

The guy is a cancer to the team he is not happy unless it's long ball time and he holds the ball too long

From ZOW2 sad but true.

Shut up and root for Spurrier will ya! Dumb rednecks need not post here!

I'm not positive but I don't think that's what I said. But you did quote my post so read it again and maybe you can make a more insightful comment.

The D sucked. So did Losman. This thread's about the later. If you think Losman looked great, I'd love to hear it.

Losman looked great in the first half. You're an idiot. Bitching about Losman, pretending his poor play in garbage time cost us the game only makes me lose absolutely all my respect for you're ability to assess football games.

JP did not give us a chance to win today. It was many plays, not one. No sustained drives of consequence, fumbles, sacks and INT's. Too many negative plays to win on a day when the D was struggling. We may not have won with a stronger showing from JP, but we may have had a chance.

[x] TD drive trailing 21-7 in the 2nd Qtr.

[ ] Sustained drive of consequence.

:thumbsup:

Losman looked great in the first half. You're an idiot. Bitching about Losman, pretending his poor play in garbage time cost us the game only makes me lose absolutely all my respect for you're ability to assess football games.

He looked great,"Coach, what do you got for third and 27"

Hamden, Hamden, Hamden. JP sucked today. He has got all the tools and he played like an idiot. Murra, we didn't play the Raven's D today, it was the Effin Cardinals. He was awful...any way you slice it.

No. You're an idiot, possibly retarded. Anyway I slice it? Try 158 QB rating, and putting the team in a position to win. What happened after that? The defense didn't get off the field. Hamden is a 3rd stringer NFL Europa loser who is only on the team because he is friends with TE and played halfway decent in garbage time of a preseason game. Take a minute and realize how irrational all you fans are. You freak out after sacks and blame JP, even though, ironically, he was only really sacked in situations in garbage time when they KNEW we were passing, and deliberately brought all they had.

He looked great,"Coach, what do you got for third and 27"

Hahahahaha. JP threw those passes to Hardy and made great looks (just like TE) and did what I thought was perfect for a backup, and you still complain. You're classic buddy.

No. You're an idiot, possibly retarded. Anyway I slice it? Try 158 QB rating, and putting the team in a position to win. What happened after that? The defense didn't get off the field. Hamden is a 3rd stringer NFL Europa loser who is only on the team because he is friends with TE and played halfway decent in garbage time of a preseason game. Take a minute and realize how irrational all you fans are. You freak out after sacks and blame JP, even though, ironically, he was only really sacked in situations in garbage time when they KNEW we were passing, and deliberately brought all they had.

Hamden doesn't take those sacks. JP only looks for the medium to long ball. When it's not there, his first move is to run backward. How about stepping up in the pocket(like Trent) and gaining 2 seconds and looking for the dump off to Marshawn, who was open many times.

Hamden doesn't take those sacks. JP's only looks for the medium to long ball. When it's not there, his first move is to run backward. How about stepping up in the pocket(like Trent) and gaining 2 seconds and looking for the dump off to Marshawn, who was open many times.

Actually, one or two of those sacks Hamden and Trent take. But, there were one or two that JP should have avoided, no question