Jason Peters

John Adams

Not sure why my first thread on this got deleted. IT was surely an anti-Peters thread but it wasn't a tasteless assault or anything.

Anyways, help me out:

4 games, 5 sacks surrendered, 3 for fumbles, and 4 penalties (none in this game though).

I have seen a few good run blocks but is it worth making a bye week switch. Really? Is his confidence fried?

Not sure why my first thread on this got deleted. IT was surely an anti-Peters thread but it wasn't a tasteless assault or anything.

Anyways, help me out:

4 games, 5 sacks surrendered, 3 for fumbles, and 4 penalties (none in this game though).

I have seen a few good run blocks but is it worth making a bye week switch. Really? Is his confidence fried?

We neeed to get him signed to that extension ....quickly...before the entire financial system collapses

I rewatched the sack that came from the right. (I didn't have the benefit of TiVo when it first happened.) Peters drives his guy into the center of the line and one of the interior lineman comes around the left tackle spot where Peters was. It may have been a stunt but I think it was just a jumble of bodies and the Dlineman made a smart play. Not Peters fault.

The play is at about 2:25 of the below vid if you are sadist enough to want to watch any of this game again.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId=highlights

im all for replacing Peters, but if we dont also replace Fowler, Butler and Walker then im afraid its not gonna matter much in the long run.

Butler and Walker have not been problems. The problem is that the LT did not get to spend anytime preparing for this season with the rest of his line and caused some of his teammates to have to spend their prep time cover for him at his position

Yesterday I noticed Royal being put next to him on some plays to help block. Not something you would expect to see from a Pro Bowler looking for big time money

Yesterday I noticed Royal being put next to him on some plays to help block. Not something you would expect to see from a Pro Bowler looking for big time money

If the Pro Bowler wants big money, he should consider becoming a pro bowler - he might be a better at bowling than football.

John Adams: First things first....you have to realize that the moderator on this site is Communist....NervousGuy's real name is Ned Isakoff

And he's married to Ima Fatblakchek