Poughkeepsie bar with Sunday Ticket

AlbanyBill

This is the Backers club listing for that area...

Bills Backers of Poughkeepsie/Hudson Valley

Meeting Place: Mcgillicuddy's Restaurant

Address: 84 Main Street

New Paltz

Phone: 845-256-9289

Info: Reach Jimi at jimi@howiewoood.com

jimi@howiewood.com

Chapter Size: 31

Any one know of a good bar with Sunday Ticket to watch the game. I'm near Vassar college- the closer the better but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks TBD! :lol: and Let's go Buffalo! :)

I used to go to the HoeBowl bowling alley bar back in college. they show all the games. its like a mile north of the campus on Taft Avenue. It can get pretty wild there though, especially if the Giants or Cowboys are playing.

Wow, New Paltz is the closest place to Poughkeepsie that has a backers club? I always had a tough time growing up there and being a Bills fan but I didn't know I was that rare...

If you're near Vassar, you might want to try Juliet Billiards... I don't remember if they have the ticket or not. Hoe Bowl (up on Taft Ave) I do know has it, but yeah, not exactly a great place to watch a game...

Any one know of a good bar with Sunday Ticket to watch the game. I'm near Vassar college- the closer the better but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks TBD! :lol: and Let's go Buffalo! :beer:

There's a bar on Hooker and Cedar about 1 minute up the rode from Raymond ave they have the NFL ticket. I never been there though... If your not happy with that you can go to Hoe Bowl, it's a bowling alley but has a good size bar plenty of tv's. It's on Taft ave no more than 5 minutes from Vassar :)

Wow, New Paltz is the closest place to Poughkeepsie that has a backers club? I always had a tough time growing up there and being a Bills fan but I didn't know I was that rare...

If you're near Vassar, you might want to try Juliet Billiards... I don't remember if they have the ticket or not. Hoe Bowl (up on Taft Ave) I do know has it, but yeah, not exactly a great place to watch a game...

Juliet doesn't have Directv just local and their tv's if they even have more than one if I can remeber suck.. :lol: LOL

I endured the highs and lows of the Bledsoe era there. A lot of bittersweet memories. Mostly bitter. I thought their wings were pretty good and beer was cheap and most of all I had no other convenient options to see the Bills.

I endured the highs and lows of the Bledsoe era there. A lot of bittersweet memories. Mostly bitter. I thought their wings were pretty good and beer was cheap and most of all I had no other convenient options to see the Bills.

I went there yesterday but they only had one tv and it didn't look like they had sunday ticket. I just ended up going to hoe bowl