McCain/Palin 2008

I stand behind my prediction 100%. I don't want to take your money. You are right about hard working. I have to so that you can keep cashing your unemployment checks. I don't waste your tax dollar by being on PPP all day. I could afford $10,000 but it still dosen't change the fact that I don't gamble. McCain will be sworn in come Jan 2009. make book on it! :lol: Of course $100 isn't alot when you live with mom and have zero responsiblity of your own. Probably a long history with bad credit and ride metro where you want to go. Care to make more assumptions? :lol:

But if you're so confident, it's not a gamble, it's a certainty. Give his money to charity if you don't want it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya lez go Big Man, back yourself up with something substantial.

Connor, I just realized you are from Salt Lake. The second largest group of freaks that embrace anything next to So. Cal. The signs outside your town probably read Rotary, Kiwannis, Masonic Temple, N.A.M.B.L.A. and New Age Wiccan Society. Again part of the problem :devil: .

You can !@#$ off, teach. cast your bait somewhere else.

Yes, who needs teachers? Knowing stuff is for elitists. We need leaders who can't spell or read above a 3rd grade level. Leaders like Sarah "I-was-a-total-loser-until-I-found right-wing-politics" Palin.

Big Man, what are you going to do when Obama gets elected? Stock your bunker with beer and ammo?

PTR

Yes, who needs teachers? Knowing stuff is for elitists. We need leaders who can't spell or read above a 3rd grade level. Leaders like Sarah "I-was-a-total-loser-until-I-found right-wing-politics" Palin.

Big Man, what are you going to do when Obama gets elected? Stock your bunker with beer and ammo?

PTR

When? When is a stretch. Ammo will be needed because there will be rioting. Rioting if Obama wins and rioting when Obama loses. Look at what happens when a verdict doesn't go their way or when the Pistons win the NBA championship. Either way there will be trouble. Sarah Palin is the Gov. of Alaska and you are where, oh yeah posting drivel on PPP. Probably from moms basement I might add. Whos the loser? :(

Connor, I just realized you are from Salt Lake. The second largest group of freaks that embrace anything next to So. Cal. The signs outside your town probably read Rotary, Kiwannis, Masonic Temple, N.A.M.B.L.A. and New Age Wiccan Society. Again part of the problem :( .

Never realized that the Rotary, Kiwanis and Masons were all lefties

Cockeyed. No wonder all you idiots think Obiden is going to win, because all their supporters are here on PPP. :unsure:

Polls, polls, polls!

The most recent sign of that is a round of polling from Quinnipiac University, done in conjunction with the Wall Street Journal and WashingtonPost.com. Quinnipiac surveyed voters in four states that were supposed to be competitive — Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin — and found that Barack Obama holds a commanding lead in all of them.

Three of those states — all but Colorado — went to John Kerry in 2004, and earlier this year Republicans were hoping to snatch at least one away. (That’s why the Republican National Convention was held in St. Paul, for instance.) That seems all but impossible now, however. In Michigan, Obama leads 54-38; in Minnesota, he’s up 51-40; and in Wisconsin respondents went 54-37 for Obama. (The margin of error is roughly plus or minus 3 percentage points in each of the four states.)

Colorado, meanwhile, went for President Bush in 2004. But if this latest number holds, it’s going blue this year. Quinnipiac reports that Obama leads there by 9 points, 52-43. With its nine Electoral College votes, the state is no Virginia, but it’s a big prize nonetheless, one that would by itself put Obama almost over the top if he holds Kerry’s states and adds Iowa — which polls indicate he will — to his column.

“Sen. Obama’s leads in these four battleground states are as large as they have been the entire campaign. Those margins may be insurmountable barring a reversal that has never been seen before in the modern era in which polling monitors public opinion throughout the campaign,” Peter Brown, Quinnipiac’s assistant director, said in a release accompanying the results. “The only possible bright spot for Sen. McCain — and you would need Mary Poppins to find it in these numbers — is that he is holding roughly the same portion of the Republican vote.”

Thanks to Salon's warroom for that :D