McCain/Palin 2008

Just wait. The best is yet to come. The GOP has a trump and they will show it soon. You should know that the media always asks crackheads, homeless and homosexuals who they will vote for in these very misleading polls. Don't worry McCain is winning and will be in the White House in Jan. 2009. Keep the faith and spread the word, the majority can't be silent any longer. We must come out in force to insure victory, cause you know that Lib/Dems will be busing and feeding every homeless person, crackheads, and 18 - 22 year olds who don't own their own cars, could probably throw them $20 for pot also. :thumbsup:

Duh, that is what street money is for, he who has it in certain states and cities in Illinois, PA, LA and OH often wins. Helps if the mayor of the small town is on board.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh, that is what street money is for, he who has it in certain states and cities in Illinois, PA, LA and OH often wins. Helps if the mayor of the small town is on board.

Change your screen name to yellowlinesinmyshorts...JERK. it helps buy an election. Grassroots , more like Assvotes. These people are after the food and cash not the candidate. 18- 25 year olds are screwed and don't know what they want because they have nothing to lose.

Just wait. The best is yet to come. The GOP has a trump and they will show it soon. You should know that the media always asks crackheads, homeless and homosexuals who they will vote for in these very misleading polls. Don't worry McCain is winning and will be in the White House in Jan. 2009. Keep the faith and spread the word, the majority can't be silent any longer. We must come out in force to insure victory, cause you know that Lib/Dems will be busing and feeding every homeless person, crackheads, and 18 - 22 year olds who don't own their own cars, could probably throw them $20 for pot also. :thumbsup:

So what do you call what you are doing now??? Hypocrite, but I love your chutzpah. Reminds me of Husein's spokesman as the Americans were entering Bagdad, stating the Republican guard was kicking their a@#. But the problem is he actually believed the stuff he was shoveling. The Republicans actually offered him a job they were so impressed, but he committed suicide instead.

My question is when McCain loses, what will you do... better get a big box of those anti-depressants.

So what do you call what you are doing now??? Hypocrite, but I love your chutzpah. Reminds me of Husein's spokesman as the Americans were entering Bagdad, stating we are kicking their a@#. But the problem is he actually believed the stuff he was shoveling. The Republicans actually offered him a job they were so impressed, but he committed suicide instead.

My question is when McCain loses, what will you do... better get a big box of those anti-depressants.

Not going to happen. Gotcha again Yella. I call what I am doing spreading the truth. We are reaping the benefits of the Lib/Dems kicking their own ass. I am in a deep BLUE sea of blindness here. One lone voice of reason in all this wordsmithing

Obama stated his principles on the bailout thing and decided that partisan politics was not the tact to take.

Respectfully, but COMPLETELY disagree. Obama is an empty suit and his campaign kept him as far away from Washington DC as possible. "Call me if you need me" completely underscores how vacuous and inexperienced Barack Obama really is.

Change your screen name to yellowlinesinmyshorts...JERK. it helps buy an election. Grassroots , more like Assvotes. These people are after the food and cash not the candidate. 18- 25 year olds are screwed and don't know what they want because they have nothing to lose.

Easy on the insults their trooper dan... I am not disagreeing with you on the 18-25 year olds or the others, but both sides do it. The Dems have gotten more exposure for it, but you would be surprised how many poor nursing homes down and out bums get bussed to the polling booths with the promise of three hots and a cot by the Republicans.

The people in the bone factories just want to get out for a little while.

Respectfully, but COMPLETELY disagree. Obama is an empty suit and his campaign kept him as far away from Washington DC as possible. "Call me if you need me" completely underscores how vacuous and inexperienced Barack Obama really is.

That a boy! Turn it up, don't be afraid to turn up the heat, I got your back untill kick off. You are a welcomed voice of reason :thumbsup:

Nice line, but if you really believed that you wouldn't be attacking so hard on this board. I am not defending Obama, but you keep up that attitude and your candidate will have lost the election. There are better ways to go after him and if I am a Republican, I go after his strengths.... calm demeanor, the fact that he was a law professor, and counter with a concise counter vision for American that pulls together all the themes of the McCain campaign.

But they are not doing that, there is too many things from the different wings of the part to focus on message and make effective. Somewhat akin to where the Dems were at in '94.

Oh, yeah! Does it concern anyone here that Barack "Call Me If You Need Me" Obama was absent during the whole bailout bill creation & negotiations? I mean, Obama has no financial experience that I know of.

Bottom Line: Inexperienced Democrat Barack Obama + 19% approval rating Democratic congress + $700 billion US government bailout - (minus) any kind of Republican oversight = DISASTER!!

Could some Obama voters please respond to above? I'm honestly interested in your opinions, especially regarding the Bottom Line: part.

Crap, is that your argument??? As McCain found out in a presidential election, going to DC will only cause egg to end up on your face this time of year. Both sides feel it necessary to defend their own with whatever is at their disposal. Only bad things can happen by going to DC this time of year and sticking your neck out.

McCain thought since he was there for so long, he could depend on friends on the other side to keep it down to a dull roar. Not going to happen, and Obama would have received the same treatment. To me it was just good judgment.

Could some Obama voters please respond to above? I'm honestly interested in your opinions, especially regarding the Bottom Line: part.

Now that is a good angle to go after Obama on. My personal feeling is that I would rather have Obama in there with a Republican congress than the other way around, but the Dems made the same argument in 2000 and it fell on deaf ears.... good luck.

There is no room for the truth here. These Lib/Dems reject it. When pressed they will attack you for your honest black/white thinking, they chose to spin everything and deal only in the non-commital grey area. You'll see, keep trying, they will show you how little they know, very little. They can sure call names and dissemble, using slight of hand tricks that rival Houdini. You are dealing with very narrow, very simple minded people that only think for themselves and not the betterment of this once great nation. Good luck :thumbsup: God Bless America!

There is no room for the truth here. These Lib/Dems reject it. When pressed they will attack you for your honest black/white thinking, they chose to spin everything and deal only in the non-commital grey area. You'll see, keep trying, they will show you how little they know, very little. They can sure call names and dissemble, using slight of hand tricks that rival Houdini. You are dealing with very narrow, very simple minded people that only think for themselves and not the betterment of this once great nation. Good luck :lol: God Bless America!

Ah LOL, you are a piece of work!

This thread is as stupid as the ones that predict the Bills will win/lose by 20 before the game is played. Then the people of the opposite opinion bash the prognosticator. Either way this thread can be bumped on Election Day and we'll see who the real idiots are.

This thread is as stupid as the ones that predict the Bills will win/lose by 20 before the game is played. Then the people of the opposite opinion bash the prognosticator. Either way this thread can be bumped on Election Day and we'll see who the real idiots are.

Now why are you posting anything intelligent on this board... of course you are right, but of course the real idiots are supporting any one of these two candidates regardless with who wins or loses.

Wiser words were never spoken in this room of a$$holes.

Now that is a good angle to go after Obama on. My personal feeling is that I would rather have Obama in there with a Republican congress than the other way around, but the Dems made the same argument in 2000 and it fell on deaf ears.... good luck.

This year there's a $700 billion US government bailout. I do not trust Obama + Pelosi + Reid. Inexperience/lack of judgment Obama + nutjob Nancy Pelosi + narrow minded Liberal Harry Reid = The BEST reason to Vote for John McCain.