McCain/Palin 2008

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god talking to you is like talking to a wall.

I'm intentionally being difficult here. Think of it as payback for the Texas conversation.

What you don't know is that BlueFire is in fact a wall. He was born that way.

:D +1

Da Big Man, I'd be willing to put money on this election against you. What say you, we both put $100 up to stand behind our words. I'm fairly certain Obama will crush McCain in this election.

Why, cause all the Lib/Dem based polls have Obiden leading by 4 pts. Didn't that happen in 00' and oh yeah in 04' to, the Dems were winning then to. Kerry was as good as in and Gore had to call for a recount cause he couldn't get his peabrain around the fact that he lost, even though the polls said he was winning. Liberal media outlets know right where to go to get the poll results they want, for instance if I went to allentown and asked 50 people who they were voting for Obamas #'s would be high. If I went to Amherst, Clarence, Elma, Eden and other places either rural or affluent McCains #'s would be staggering. Statistics are for liars and liars uses statistic. Heres an idea stop believing everything you read and hear on NPR, you will be smarter cause of it. I'm fairly certain your head needs to be removed from your a$$ :D . P.S. I never gamble with money. You don't get to be a millionaire gambling with money. :D

I just wanted to see if you would stand behind your claims enough to put something behind it, other than empty postings that are laced with unintelligent drivel. $100 is not much money, I have no problem losing it.. but you hard working blue collar types who don't sit in front of your computer all day would know that already.

Polls or not, Obama is the next Pres (provided no one kills him first)

Why, cause all the Lib/Dem based polls have Obiden leading by 4 pts. Didn't that happen in 00' and oh yeah in 04' to, the Dems were winning then to. Kerry was as good as in and Gore had to call for a recount cause he couldn't get his peabrain around the fact that he lost, even though the polls said he was winning. Liberal media outlets know right where to go to get the poll results they want, for instance if I went to allentown and asked 50 people who they were voting for Obamas #'s would be high. If I went to Amherst, Clarence, Elma, Eden and other places either rural or affluent McCains #'s would be staggering. Statistics are for liars and liars uses statistic. Heres an idea stop believing everything you read and hear on NPR, you will be smarter cause of it. I'm fairly certain your head needs to be removed from your a$$ :D . P.S. I never gamble with money. You don't get to be a millionaire gambling with money. :D

In the latest Fox polls, McCain is doing even worse than in the alleged "Lib/Dem" polls.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/06/pu...eground-states/

I just wanted to see if you would stand behind your claims enough to put something behind it, other than empty postings that are laced with unintelligent drivel. $100 is not much money, I have no problem losing it.. but you hard working blue collar types who don't sit in front of your computer all day would know that already.

Polls or not, Obama is the next Pres (provided no one kills him first)

I stand behind my prediction 100%. I don't want to take your money. You are right about hard working. I have to so that you can keep cashing your unemployment checks. I don't waste your tax dollar by being on PPP all day. I could afford $10,000 but it still dosen't change the fact that I don't gamble. McCain will be sworn in come Jan 2009. make book on it! :thumbdown: Of course $100 isn't alot when you live with mom and have zero responsiblity of your own. Probably a long history with bad credit and ride metro where you want to go. Care to make more assumptions? :thumbsup:

I stand behind my prediction 100%. I don't want to take your money. You are right about hard working. I have to so that you can keep cashing your unemployment checks. I don't waste your tax dollar by being on PPP all day. I could afford $10,000 but it still dosen't change the fact that I don't gamble. McCain will be sworn in come Jan 2009. make book on it! :thumbdown: Of course $100 isn't alot when you live with mom and have zero responsiblity of your own. Probably a long history with bad credit and ride metro where you want to go. Care to make more assumptions? :thumbsup:

Look everyone!! Its RCow's evil twin brother!! :angry: