Pregame Music

Just curious, what music does everybody play to get themselves (more) pumped up on Sunday mornings before the Bills are on?

Saturday night, I sleep in my Poz jersey following a Nittany Lions win, get up on Sunday morning and listen to AC/DC's Thunderstruck and Guns N Roses' Welcome to the Jungle on repeat.

By the way, there's a point to this thread. I'm DJing tomorrow from 7-11 on WVBR 93.5 Ithaca, and at 10 o clock we do a thing called the Top 10 at 10 where it's an hour of songs about a specific theme.

This week I'm doing the Top 10 Songs That Pump You Up For The Bills, and I was hoping for some input

Perhaps this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpE52QzPsM...feature=related

Something like this would work (and is a must view, for many reasons):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CrdYfUNQA

And, this, without question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j0_FxVW8zA

Thunderstruck for the absolute game pump.I will never forget it at the Bills games.Or maybe something nice and calm..NOT .I shouldnt be this way as I am most likey the oldest person on the board not quit as old as Marv but getting there. Oh man those were the days.

But still and always.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Gotta agree on the Steely Dan, good stuff

And of course, Shout is gonna be at #1...just can't decide if I'll play the real version or the Bills version

Isley Brothers' version.

By the way, there's a point to this thread. I'm DJing tomorrow from 7-11 on WVBR 93.5 Ithaca, and at 10 o clock we do a thing called the Top 10 at 10 where it's an hour of songs about a specific theme.

This week I'm doing the Top 10 Songs That Pump You Up For The Bills, and I was hoping for some input

Gotta get some good techno involved there. Nothing like some good electronica.

Here's the classic electronica pumper upper:

or I crank up some kicking techno

Agreed......we used to listen to nothing but BEATS during the late 90's....well, we went away from it and the Bills have not produced so this year the BEATS are back and so are the BILLS...So to help the DJ out here are some of my favorite Bills pumper uppers!

-Darude: Sandstorm

-Show Me something Special: SM Traxx

-Uprocking Beats: Bomfunk MC's

-Lock n Load- Blow Ya Mind

-Hells Bells: AC/DC

-Crazytrain: Ozzie

-Fireworks: The Tragically Hip

-Little Bones: The Tragically Hip

-At the 100th Meredian: The Tragically Hip

-Talkin Proud: Alden Schutte

-Rock and Roll Girls: John Fogerty

-Theme from RUDY

-Classic Battle: NFL Films

-Round Up: NFL Films

-MNF Themesong (old one)

----These are just a few...if you want anymore PM me

Just curious, what music does everybody play to get themselves (more) pumped up on Sunday mornings before the Bills are on?

Saturday night, I sleep in my Poz jersey following a Nittany Lions win, get up on Sunday morning and listen to AC/DC's Thunderstruck and Guns N Roses' Welcome to the Jungle on repeat.

I have a mixed CD that I listen to on the way to games. Leading off is "Bodies" (Let the bodies hit the floor) by Drowning Pool, "Respect" by Pantera, "Du Hast" by Rammstein, and "Beer" by Psychostick. I also have Metallica, System of a down, and a few other heavy hitters to get me amped for the game.

I have a mixed CD that I listen to on the way to games. Leading off is "Bodies" (Let the bodies hit the floor) by Drowning Pool, "Respect" by Pantera, "Du Hast" by Rammstein, and "Beer" by Psychostick. I also have Metallica, System of a down, and a few other heavy hitters to get me amped for the game.

DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!!!