Im Going to the Bills vs Cards this sunday...

NewEra

I will be there and there will be a Pub Crawl Saturday starting at 4PM at the Native New Yorker on 95th and Bell. :lol:

Hmmm. There is a NNY at 95th and Glendale. Or one at 83rd ave and bell. Which do you mean to start at my friend?

Hmmm. There is a NNY at 95th and Glendale. Or one at 83rd ave and bell. Which do you mean to start at my friend?

Pretty sure it's the one on 95th. The address should be in one of the threads Jay linked to ...

Pretty sure it's the one on 95th. The address should be in one of the threads Jay linked to ...

Yeah, I saw that. I didnt know there was NNY down there until I saw that thread. Hopefully i will see you there, Lori....

anyone else attending? Or have any good info for me regarding the tailgating, lodging etc in arizona?

I'M FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!

I will be there also drop me email and you can come party with us! There are 40 of us going from vegas. GO BILLS!!! :lol:

I'm going from CA. Working in CA Saturday until 3:30p, driving to Arizona, attending game and driving back Sunday night before flying back Monday. Yeah it would make more sense to fly from Arizona but company pays for rental car and I'd have to pay for change in ticket.