Two things I'm tired of

SwampD

I like our throwbacks (although I'm getting sick of the term myself) but if we were to change uniforms again you do not go with the throwbacks. I think our current home uniform is "not bad" and would prefer the throwbacks as our permanent road uniforms though, cause our current one's are pretty lame. It's probably too soon for a uniform change even though I'd be all for just for the sake of getting the last bit of TD off of us. But no, the throwbacks are not the full time answer. Come up with some different ideas and let the fans vote on it (home and away versions), even though I question many peoples taste in style. I mean, we could end up with some hideous retro/disco look if we ain't careful. :ph34r::lol::wallbash:

I think those were the Jets "throwup" uniforms.

I personally would not like to bring back the jersey of a team that went bankrupt, but that's just me. :ph34r:

Most of the first year AFL uniforms were just the cheapest the owners could get. They HAD no money and barely had fans in the stands. The Bills had a white shirt and plain (gray?) helmet with a number on it.

I seriously like the 60's throwbacks, and the away jerseys, but don't care for the extra dark blue lines on the helmet. I liked the stripe count on the Kelly era helmets.

I also always hated the blue pants with the white jerseys in any year they wore them that way.