Bills/Titans

Speedy G

Isn't it ironic that the last 2 teams to be undefeated are the Bills and the team they last played in the playoffs?

I had the same thought yesterday. It is ironic that the last playoff game the Bills were in was the music city hijacking and now the Bills and Thumbtacks are both 4-0. Can you say music city revenge? :thumbdown:

Isn't it ironic that the last 2 teams to be undefeated are the Bills and the team they last played in the playoffs?

The fact that we're still only 4 weeks into the season aside, it troubles me greatly to think we may have to face them in the playoffs.

Who knows how things will pan out between now and "Week 18" but if we have to play them first round in a reprise of the MCM, I'm gonna crap. I don't think I could handle that pressure!!

The fact that we're still only 4 weeks into the season aside, it troubles me greatly to think we may have to face them in the playoffs.

Who knows how things will pan out between now and "Week 18" but if we have to play them first round in a reprise of the MCM, I'm gonna crap. I don't think I could handle that pressure!!

Trent Edwards doesnt give two craps about the MCM

The fact that you are worried about the playoffs 4 weeks in to the season troubles me.

I had the same thought yesterday. It is ironic that the last playoff game the Bills were in was the music city hijacking and now the Bills and Thumbtacks are both 4-0. Can you say music city revenge? :w00t:

:wallbash: Thumbtacks, that's good. I've always hated their logo and color scheme!

I thought the MCM was just revenge for the 41-38 come from behind win with Frank Reich when the Titans were the Oilers. So now we're even?

This is true. By the way, I heard people saying that it is spooky the way our rise to power (if you can call it that) coincides with the NFC east rise to power. I guess you have to add the once Houston Oilers to that equation as well. An NFL flashback to the early 90's.