Painfully Obvious.

Da Big Man

It is obvious, but I still am very very worried about this game. I won't be convinced till the bills put this team away and win big. They had some significant troubles against a bad oakland team last week and historically, the bills have found a way to lose games like the one they'll play today. I am fairly confident that the bills will win, but i'm still worried that we'll flop.

It is obvious, but I still am very very worried about this game. I won't be convinced till the bills put this team away and win big. They had some significant troubles against a bad oakland team last week and historically, the bills have found a way to lose games like the one they'll play today. I am fairly confident that the bills will win, but i'm still worried that we'll flop.

I'm really not worried at all. Oakland is not that bad a team. Their owner/coach situation makes them worse than they actually are. And the Bills had their scare last week.

Bill's by at least 17. I'll be surprised if it's only 27 - 10

It just doesn't seem to be in Trent Edward's makeup to allow himself to take an opponent lightly. Probably all good teams spew out the same cliché about taking every opponent seriously, but I think the Bills truly believe it. I think Buffalo might be the exception in really taking this cliché to heart. I'm still amazed that Trent went 26-0 during his junior & senior high school years as a starter.

It just doesn't seem to be in Trent Edward's makeup to allow himself to take an opponent lightly. Probably all good teams spew out the same cliché about taking every opponent seriously, but I think the Bills truly believe it. I think Buffalo might be the exception in really taking this cliché to heart. I'm still amazed that Trent went 26-0 during his junior & senior high school years as a starter.

True! Trent has proven in just three weeks that he is clutch. JP never looked anything close in four years. Aside from a severe breakdown or drastic overconfidence I am expecting a blowout. I hope they get off to a fast start! :lol:

As long as we play smart football and everyone plays their game... we should win easily. If we get cocky and start trying to be flashy, we could lose. Pretty lame statement I guess, but it's true.

A win here means even .500 ball for the rest of the season (UNACCEPTABLE BTW) could get us the playoff game we have been lacking. I would LOVE to see my first playoff game @ home OMG.. but I digress.

B.

Me too. Road game and the Bills have not beaten a team this year thus far that you could call a very good team. Jacksonville and Seattle each had many injuries to starters. Bills had to win at the very end in two of those games. Bills certainly look improved, but they don't yet look like a team that dominates bad teams.

Me too. Road game and the Bills have not beaten a team this year thus far that you could call a very good team. Jacksonville and Seattle each had many injuries to starters. Bills had to win at the very end in two of those games. Bills certainly look improved, but they don't yet look like a team that dominates bad teams.

Fortunately the Rams aren't even in the same area code as the Jags, or even Seattle.