Offical Bills @ Ravens thread

Frez

Worst came you've ever seen? I didn't see the Miami game last week, but this game looks like all of the others during the 2004 season. How is this game any different?

82532[/snapback]

At least with the other games, I got the impression that either one of the offense, defense or special teams were trying. They all look pathetic today.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least with the other games, I got the impression that either one of the offense, defense or special teams were trying.  They all look pathetic today.

82538[/snapback]

Defense looked inspired on the first drive of the 2nd half... 2 sacks!

CW

At least with the other games, I got the impression that either one of the offense, defense or special teams were trying.  They all look pathetic today.

82538[/snapback]

OK...I guess I can buy that. I think we've looked pathetic all year. There have been nice plays here and there by all three units, but I haven't seen a good effort for 60 minutes all year.

82538[/snapback]

You know, I do wonder how much better our D would look if we had any sort of Offensive authority...I mean, the Ravens have a Defensive TD and still as bad as the Bills have played they are only down by 14...Any consistancy on Offense, and this Team would be just fine...

I'm sure you saw it on the Replay, but that Ball was WAY behind Eric...He's all alone there, Drew has to throw that one better...

82572[/snapback]

I'm sure you saw it on the replay where the announcer talked about the window that Bledsoe had -- and threw it between all of the defenders to get the ball to the WR. Stop picking and choosing what you see.

CW

We are still pathetic in the red zone

82563[/snapback]

That Pass to Eric was an EASY 6...I'm not trying to pile on Drew, but that's a Pass he could have shown MUCH better touch with...It was great Call, you get your best Player on Offense Wide Open for 6, and the QB can't execute... :(