Worlds Most Disgusting Apartment

JinVA

The mother has a mental disorder, I forget the name of it, but people with it hoard crap and can't throw anything away. The beer guy could probably pay cash for a Ferrari after cashing in those cans. Coors should just buy him one or make him a stock holder.

I knew a woman just like that Ebay lady. She would compulsively order stuff off of QVC and stack it everywhere. It was difficult to walk through the house. Very VERY nice woman, just a little OCD.

Now, this apartment... a former coworker of mine had one of the worst houses I've ever seen. They got very very addicted to playing EverQuest. To the point where they would simply neglect the house, their pets, and to a certain extent, their children. I used to carpool to work with the guy. At first it wasn't so bad, but after 6 - 8 months of living there, they wouldn't let me in the house any longer when I picked him up in the AM.

After a while, they let up and started letting me in. It was atrocious. Stacks of diapers 2 feet high in the corners, piles of dog sh*t everywhere... 5 - 6 piles at any point in time. The dogs had ripped up the carpet and dug a whole *through* the master bedroom door. They had cats, which had kittens, which had kittens. They wound up just using one of their BATHTUBS as a litter box because they had so many cats. Garbage everywhere, the smell of rotten food throughout the kitchen. Beer cans full of ashes. You could smell the dog piss in their *driveway* it was so pungent. Their kids would walk around the house in sagging diapers. They were very bad with money... every couple of weeks they'd have some utility shut off. The guy made really good money, too.

They wound up loosing the place because they got behind. That was the *worst* house I've ever been in!

The mother has a mental disorder, I forget the name of it, but people with it hoard crap and can't throw anything away. The beer guy could probably pay cash for a Ferrari after cashing in those cans. Coors should just buy him one or make him a stock holder.

You're right on both. There's a lot of cash in that beer apt.

That Ebay mom is the same situation as my past neighbor. From the outside the house is fine, but inside........ My neighbor never cut his backyard, but a stockade blocked that so who cares. When they both passed away, their kids took 6 dumpsters to clear everything out from the inside. The kicker was the guy was a past building inspector for the town

I saw a very similar apt when I was student housing hunting in Syracuse for my MBA.........The girl realtor took me up to the apt - it was super hot that day, and she said she had to leave it was so disgusting and she would meet me downstairs.