Buffalo Bills on Facebook

DrDawkinstein

This is the most comical thread I've seen on here in a long time. None of you like myspace because its used to stalk 14 year old girls and facebook is more professional, so instead you're all on facebook stalking football players :lol:

haha i wont try to argue that. :ph34r:

in all honesty, im just more concerned about the fake ones where people may be trying to steal info from profiles. but yeah, its also awesome to be able to send a player a "nice job!" and have him respond.

i'm friends with Donte & Marshawn -- Donte, probably real ; Marshawn, I doubt it

also have Alvin Bowen & Derek Fine, both of these are definitely them, too many real life pictures

Also have a couple sabres -- Teppo (probably not real), and Gerbe, definitely him.

I had Barnes, but told him he could remove me if he wanted privacy -- he did

John McCargo and Kyle Williams have real ones. Williams has pictures of his kids and wife on there and whatnot, and McCargo has a bunch of pictures from colllege and places someone with a fake account wouldn't have access to. As does Alvin Bowen.

i'm friends with Donte & Marshawn -- Donte, probably real ; Marshawn, I doubt it

also have Alvin Bowen & Derek Fine, both of these are definitely them, too many real life pictures

Also have a couple sabres -- Teppo (probably not real), and Gerbe, definitely him.

I had Barnes, but told him he could remove me if he wanted privacy -- he did

I have a few Sabres, Pominville, Stafford, Teppo. I also have Gerbe and Andrew Orpik, those two are legit. I have Orpik because he's from here and he played in a pickup game I did, and since I ahd him I just added Gerbe for the hell of it.