Exploding Weiners!

WWVaBeach

Linkage

At the height of his career, former Three Dog Night frontman Chuck Negron battled drug addiction. Now, 17 years sober, the singer released a book describing his two-thousand dollars a day drug habit and what he went through battling it. The memoir is called Three Dog Nightmare and includes some very personal stories, like the time the rocker's penis exploded as he had sex with a beauty queen.

"I saw, I dunno, I think it was Miss Oklahoma and we ended up spending the night together and in the middle of the sex, it was like a hot dog splitting and you know, I found myself in the emergency room with my penis in my hand waiting to be stitched up."

The injury was caused by his drug use and excessive sex, and so Negron put the story in his book so others might learn from his mistakes.

"I want to let people know that this is the kind of stuff that happens. If you're not drunk and out of your mind where you can't feel that what is happening to your penis is actually very painful, you know, after the point that you make it look like you put it in the microwave and it split in half." - Source: 2008 Punmaster's MusicWire

Linkage

At the height of his career, former Three Dog Night frontman Chuck Negron battled drug addiction. Now, 17 years sober, the singer released a book describing his two-thousand dollars a day drug habit and what he went through battling it. The memoir is called Three Dog Nightmare and includes some very personal stories, like the time the rocker's penis exploded as he had sex with a beauty queen.

"I saw, I dunno, I think it was Miss Oklahoma and we ended up spending the night together and in the middle of the sex, it was like a hot dog splitting and you know, I found myself in the emergency room with my penis in my hand waiting to be stitched up."

The injury was caused by his drug use and excessive sex, and so Negron put the story in his book so others might learn from his mistakes.

"I want to let people know that this is the kind of stuff that happens. If you're not drunk and out of your mind where you can't feel that what is happening to your penis is actually very painful, you know, after the point that you make it look like you put it in the microwave and it split in half." - Source: 2008 Punmaster's MusicWire

:ph34r:

OK his story is better but mine find was funnier.

Do I get the points? Oh wait...this isn't Around the Horn. Sorry my bad.

"I want to let people know that this is the kind of stuff that happens. If you're not drunk and out of your mind where you can't feel that what is happening to your penis is actually very painful, you know, after the point that you make it look like you put it in the microwave and it split in half." - Source: 2008 Punmaster's MusicWire [/b][/i]

Yeah, don't I know it. :lol: