The Spooky Correlation between

DrDawkinstein

.... it would be sweet, sweet revenge!!!!!!!! There would be no happier moment in my sports life to see a Bills SB victory over the F'n Cowgirls. If we did make it the the big game, I'd want to face a former SB opponent, it would make it even sweeter.

"Dallas has big oil and big blonde hairdo's... we have the Bills, that's who we are."

Tell me there will be a dry eye in the house if we beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl this year.

Guest dog14787
"Dallas has big oil and big blonde hairdo's... we have the Bills, that's who we are."

Tell me there will be a dry eye in the house if we beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl this year.

Even TO would be crying his eyes out :rolleyes:

Guest dog14787
It's amazing that we're seriously debating this right now. The fact that we are says a lot in and of itself.

It is truly amazing, but to many people are seeing the same thing for all of us to be wrong.

I look at it this way, the Buffalo Bills have great chemistry, Great character, loaded with talent, good depth even at the QB position, and real good coaching.

So what does all that tell you?

With TE as our field General the Buffalo Bills are ready to do battle against anyone, thats what it tells you. :rolleyes:

As far as the NFC, outside of the Superbowls, the Bills OWNED the NFC in regular season play. I'm not taking the time to look it up, but the record was incredible.

FWIW, in '93 (the last Super Bowl year) the Bills actually beat each of NYG, Dallas and Washington in the regular season -- and the Dallas game was IN Dallas. They also beat the Giants about a month before the SB (at Orchard Park) in '90, the first SB year. I think that's the game where Simms got hurt.

FWIW, in '93 (the last Super Bowl year) the Bills actually beat each of NYG, Dallas and Washington in the regular season -- and the Dallas game was IN Dallas. They also beat the Giants about a month before the SB (at Orchard Park) in '90, the first SB year. I think that's the game where Simms got hurt.

They beat the Giants at NY that season (90). It was the "three yards and a cloud of dust" game.

They beat the Giants at NY that season (90). It was the "three yards and a cloud of dust" game.

I think you may be right. Don't get old -- you lose your memory.

Bottom line: the Bills were a beast vs. the NFC in those days regular season. If only . . .

I think you may be right. Don't get old -- you lose your memory.

Bottom line: the Bills were a beast vs. the NFC in those days regular season. If only . . .

If only... they were getting that good Mexican coke like the Cowboys instead of that trashy Toronto coke.

is how that sentence should end