Why it isn't wise to keep the demoted QB as Backup

billfan63

I am not at all bashing him. What I won't do is legitimize him as an accomplished qb to make you, or others happy on this board.

You saw him in Europe, so I think that this offers you an opportunity for a better educated guess as to whether or not he is, or ever will be any good, let alone have an NFL career for any length of time.

That said, it is obvious how this nonsense came about (a slap at posters who wanted Edwards to start). The screen names that still exist are quite indicative of this. As I said before, most of it was probably all in fun. But, expecting him to be viewed in the same light as perhaps Dan Fouts is going off the edge just a bit, or so one would think.

PS: I hope that he is a great quarterback. We will almost certainly need a reliable backup next year. Even if he is good, I hope they draft another quarterback in 09 and continue to strengthen our beloved team.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comparing Hamdan to Dan Fouts is an insult to Hamdan. Gibran would have led thos early chargers teams to at least 2-3 Super Bowls. How many did Fouts go to?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic