WOW Bills fans, you brought it today!

marauderswr80

Man, Today was the loudest game I have ever been to in my life. The 12th man where I was sitting was rockin the crowd, so much so, some fans broke the bleachers in front of us. The end of the 4th quarter was intense........

Scrappy win.........

Defense leaned on the crowd a lot today!

Oh and to the Germany Bills Backers I believe they were, hope you enjoyed the atmosphere.....

Those two defensive series during the 4th Q were insane. No one was sitting. And I loved it. My throat is sore from cheering all day.

They really were. The place was so loud - after 23 years of seasons, I'm not as demonstrative as as I was in my 20s, but those two third downs, esp. the last one, I was banging seats, yelling my head off............It's been along time since I remember the crowd that loud.

I got lucky and was able to use my bosses tickets for the game. (Well the owner actually, he has season tickets in the Jim Kelly club) I've only been to about 10 games, but those two series were by far the loudest I've ever heard the crowd.

The best part was that the crowd was loud the entire 2 minutes or so that they were on commercial break. It was just a constant roar. At one point, I just sat back for a few seconds and took in the moment. (I was starting to lose my voice anyway)

I'm surprised you didnt hear my son and I screaming down here. Switching channels back and forth, it was fun to watch the patsie fans streaming out of the stadium like rats deserting a sinking ship

That was one of the most exciting games I have ever been to! I have never cheered so much in my life (and I grew up as a cheerleader!)

I have been a Bills fan for most of my life (I didn't grown up here) and I have never been so excited/nervous watching a game as I was yesterday. My knees were buckling, my hands were shaking and I almost cried when we kicked that FG!!!

GO BILLS!

One of my favorite parts of the afternoon was after the last Buffalo TD, rather than cut to commercial right away like they normally do, CBS panned the crowd and you could very clearly hear everyone singing Shout.

Made me really jealous...

The 12th man where I was sitting was rockin the crowd, so much so, some fans broke the bleachers in front of us.

Smacking that fiberglass and aluminum is an incredibly effective noise-making addition to screaming your head off...wish everyone in the stadium would "beat the seat".

BTW, how appropriate of Bruce to acknowledge and thank the 12th man in his speech today (his name is now on the wall just to the left of the "12th Man")...we helped his career stats quite a bit, and we helped with the win today.

One of my favorite parts of the afternoon was after the last Buffalo TD, rather than cut to commercial right away like they normally do, CBS panned the crowd and you could very clearly hear everyone singing Shout.

Made me really jealous...

We missed you and the "Brick". What a game. I got in at half time due to my duties at Hammer's Lot. I lost my voice from only a half of yelling. My wife is sending the Bills a Thank You letter!

My hands are still sore from pounding the bleachers, and high fiving. Not the whole game, but the 4th quarter matched the intensity of the Cowboys game last year. The sheer jubilation following Lindell's kick was awesome.

Our bleechers were torn apart, literally, that blue back part of it was broken off from us pounding on it.

The best part was when security come and got the broken part cause we were holding it up as if we won a trophy, the security guys was pissed and yells I cant stand you F-ing animals........

Our bleechers were torn apart, literally, that blue back part of it was broken off from us pounding on it.

The best part was when security come and got the broken part cause we were holding it up as if we won a trophy, the security guys was pissed and yells I cant stand you F-ing animals........

A year (or two?) ago they were passing entire sections down row by row. Yeah. Section 123. :rolleyes: