Your game MVP...

83evans83

Your game MVP  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the MVP for the Bills today?

• Marshawn Lynch
    • Trent Edwards
    • Kyle Williams
    • Lee Evans
    • Josh Reed
    • Rian Lindell

I really like Trent Edwards and am as excited about this team as I've been in a long time but Marshawn doesnt hit Beast mode on that 4th and 2 and it's game over. My vote goes to the one with the golden smile.

I love Marshawn, but I have to say we aren't getting exactly what I expected from him, when we drafted him (I am not complaining, though).

I would have thought he would have more running (and receiving) yards, then he has, so far. OTOH, I didn't know we were getting a guy who is VERY hard to bring down. He seems to have a great sense of the goal line (and the first down marker) and simply will NOT be denied.

Of course, part of the reason he doesn't rack up the yardage is the opposing D's are stacking the line, due to our reluctance to open things up.

3-0, right now, that's all that matters to me.

I agree that I hoped Marshawn would have more yards but I think thats on the line and the fact that we don't open up the game more. I think a big part of the problem is Fowler he just doesnt seem to explode off the ball not that our line as a whole looks good run blocking. That and for all the talking I heard Barnes doing I don't see him blowing up the middle like I was hoping again this could be because of our interior line play. Josh had a great game no doubt but most of his clutch plays were with Oakland laying way off the recievers and he was catching perfectly delivered passes with noone on defense in position to make a play. So basically I guess I felt Reed was doing his job you better catch passes right to you with noone challenging its a recievers job. I am a bit nervous as to what will happen when a team brings the heat the raiders did at times for the whole game.

I agree that I hoped Marshawn would have more yards but I think thats on the line and the fact that we don't open up the game more. I think a big part of the problem is Fowler he just doesnt seem to explode off the ball not that our line as a whole looks good run blocking. That and for all the talking I heard Barnes doing I don't see him blowing up the middle like I was hoping again this could be because of our interior line play. Josh had a great game no doubt but most of his clutch plays were with Oakland laying way off the recievers and he was catching perfectly delivered passes with noone on defense in position to make a play. So basically I guess I felt Reed was doing his job you better catch passes right to you with noone challenging its a recievers job. I am a bit nervous as to what will happen when a team brings the heat the raiders did at times for the whole game.

Actually, the only time I really worry about Reed dropping a ball, is if he is totally uncovered. Sometimes, when he is wide open, his concentration lapses. When he is covered, getting hit, or diving for a ball, he is $$ in the bank, as he has great hands.

Actually, the only time I really worry about Reed dropping a ball, is if he is totally uncovered. Sometimes, when he is wide open, his concentration lapses. When he is covered, getting hit, or diving for a ball, he is $$ in the bank, as he has great hands.

Good point on Reed and that does seem to be true he does seem more likely to lapse in attention when he is wide open. He's a good reciever and has huge heart.

I put in Reed.

Whatever he said to their starting safety (Wilson?) meant we got a rookie to pick on...

He didn't "say" anything. He blocked him from the 1st quarter until the 4th and Wilson didn't like it. Lynch gets my vote; he kept the Bills in it until the rest of the guys clicked in.