UB/Missou

The Dean

Missou is tearing up the field and scored a TD on their first drive.

UB had a nice drive going, but staled at mid-field and punted to the 2 yard line.

Missou tore the field up again, but UB stopped them at the 8. Field goal

UB, kickoff return for a TD

Missou 10, UB 7, late in the 1st quarter.

No TV, but I hope there will be some highlights on ESPN. WECK is streaming the game. I have to say the production leaves much to be desired. Brad, if you read this, how hard can it be to set up a proper audio stream, especially with the plug-n-play gear they sell these days? I know you are using Audio-over-IP. You can hear the stream chatter at times.

PTR

Friggin' UB :thumbsup:

I hope you're kidding. Missouri is ranked #5 after all.

Is Starks injured (or suspended, or something)? He doesn't seem to be playing.

Starks is injured, but not seriously. I think UB is saving him for their conference schedule. Big game next week against C. Michigan.

PTR

ans4e64 has embarrassed himself enough on this board, I'm sure he was serious. Though I don't know how anyone takes his seriousness serious at all (if that makes any sense).

I see you never checked that thread after I posted again. Still making yourself out to be a jackass I see. With reading coming so hard to you, its surprising to see you posting as much as you do. Its okay though, we can keep pretending that I don't know what I'm talking about, just so you can remain on your high horse. You totally did not understand the point I was making in that thread, which actually made you the retard. You probably should have read each post I wrote in that thread before flapping your gums.

I see you never checked that thread after I posted again. Still making yourself out to be a jackass I see. With reading coming so hard to you, its surprising to see you posting as much as you do. Its okay though, we can keep pretending that I don't know what I'm talking about, just so you can remain on your high horse. You totally did not understand the point I was making in that thread, which actually made you the retard. You probably should have read each post I wrote in that thread before flapping your gums.

Hehe, glad you finally caught that :thumbsup: Hey I just like people to be held accountable when they get caught making a fool out of themselves.

I knew your point, and everyone knew your point. It's more fun to take you literal. Especially when I think it's harsh of you to call someone "retardedly ignorant" for a post like that. (and, to boot, they end up being right)

So, now I'm confused. Was it :thumbsup: because you were disappointed with UB's performance, or was it :lol: to the Bulls...period?

Lol, to the Bulls period. I grew up around the corner from the school my whole life, and always rooted for them to win, until I grew up and became alumni of a school that sort of rivals them.

All in all, UB looked to have played extremely well. Beneath the thin layer of former school spirit, I am secretly proud of UB for the long ways they've come. They are certainly no joke anymore, and they proved it today. Unfortunately, I can't "fully" root for them, and sometimes some bitterness comes out lol.

Hehe, glad you finally caught that :thumbsup: Hey I just like people to be held accountable when they get caught making a fool out of themselves.

I knew your point, and everyone knew your point. It's more fun to take you literal. Especially when I think it's harsh of you to call someone "retardedly ignorant" for a post like that. (and, to boot, they end up being right)

Yeah, as I was watching the game I was like.... are you kidding me? Lol.

I didn't mean that they WOULDN'T or COULDN'T score, I just thought it was setting the bar too high to predict we would score so much, and that would be the difference in winning. I still think counting on our defense and special teams to score more, or just as many points, as our offense is... weird to say the least. Obviously I'm happy, but as I was watching the game I knew everyone wouldn't understand lol.