Nice Bills video on yahoo.com

marauderswr80

Nice, thanks marauder!

Pause the clip 1:19 in and take a look at Dockery! I don't care about technique. Look at his eyes, look at him towering over Hill! Now, put yourself in Hill's cleats. Dockery for some reason looks to have both feet off the ground, ready to leap onto Hill and tear him apart.

Won't play in any of my browsers (although the ad played in Chrome). Do I really want to go troubleshoot this? Maybe when I get back later this afternoon. Let me know if it is worth it.

It's a good clip, basically Tiki talks about the Bills for 15-20 seconds and says we're a complete team and we're the real deal. It's nice to hear that from a national media outlet once and a while.

Won't play in any of my browsers (although the ad played in Chrome). Do I really want to go troubleshoot this? Maybe when I get back later this afternoon. Let me know if it is worth it.

didn't work on Firefox, but was fine on IE for me...

Bills got a mention, Tiki said they were for real, but the vid certainly wasn't all about the Bills

It worked in my FF but I'm still using 2.0.0.16. Not enough on the Bills but if you're an NFL fan it's pretty good. Only NFL.com has more football video on the net than Yahoo (and high quality too).

Michael Silver picks the Bills to win in a Larry Biel segment: Locks to Win: Week 3. Browser for it on the bottom.

It worked in my FF but I'm still using 2.0.0.16. Not enough on the Bills but if you're an NFL fan it's pretty good. Only NFL.com has more football video on the net than Yahoo (and high quality too).

Michael Silver picks the Bills to win in a Larry Biel segment: Locks to Win: Week 3. Browser for it on the bottom.

Didn't work in FF 3.0......IE did, but clip was barely so so....