Colorado/WVU Game

The Dean

Whatever he did..It worked,,,damnit...

WVU 7--4 this year... :(

I think it is pretty apparent that Stewart is not the right coach for this team. The school made a rush decision after the Fiesta bowl & I think they are going to regret this for a long time. This guy was not qualified to run a big time program like West Virginia. I always kinda found it funny that if he was such a good coach why dis Rich R never even attempt to bring him with him to Ann Arbor. He brought alot of his other assistants. I see West Virginia being pretty lousy for the next few years until they get a real coach in there.

I think it is pretty apparent that Stewart is not the right coach for this team. The school made a rush decision after the Fiesta bowl & I think they are going to regret this for a long time. This guy was not qualified to run a big time program like West Virginia. I always kinda found it funny that if he was such a good coach why dis Rich R never even attempt to bring him with him to Ann Arbor. He brought alot of his other assistants. I see West Virginia being pretty lousy for the next few years until they get a real coach in there.

I totally agree, its pretty sad, because I loved watching that WV team the last couple years, but beating oklahoma in the fiesta bowl like that may have been the worst thing that ever happened to them. Stewart is lost out there, that clock management at the end of the first half was an absolute embarassment, and its totally unclear what kind of offensive team they want to be right now. The funny thing about that game is colorado was trying to give it away, but WV just wouldn't take it.