John Murphy interviews Bruce Smith

Billadelphia

Thank you for posting that first video, it seriously got me teary eyed at the end when Bruce was talking about the magical run we had and how special those teams were, long live the 90's era Buffalo Bills :thumbsup:

Pay attention to these Bills. We could be seeing the start of another special run, just like in 1998.

PTR

Guest dog14787
Pay attention to these Bills. We could be seeing the start of another special run, just like in 1998.

PTR

Cowher gone in the Steel city, Brady out for the year, Cleveland struggling, the Jags 0-2 with a worst schedule than we had last year ,San Diego has the worst luck in the world and the Titans have QB issues.

Our Buffalo Bills are so young but we are so, so talented with so much character and heart, anythings possible. We have an opportunity this year, I know its early ,but we need to approach each and every game knowing it could be the key to home field advantage. We play the teams we need to play to get home field throughout the playoffs, we play Denver late in the season, that game could have allot riding on it.

I know its way, way to early to think about , but I'm telling you, if we can stay on track and show a steady improvement every week on offense, homefield throughout the playoffs is within our grasp, and maybe just maybe, the Suberbowl :thumbsup:

Cowher gone in the Steel city, Brady out for the year, Cleveland struggling, the Jags 0-2 with a worst schedule than we had last year ,San Diego has the worst luck in the world and the Titans have QB issues.

Our Buffalo Bills are so young but we are so, so talented with so much character and heart, anythings possible. We have an opportunity this year, I know its early ,but we need to approach each and every game knowing it could be the key to home field advantage. We play the teams we need to play to get home field throughout the playoffs, we play Denver late in the season, that game could have allot riding on it.

I know its way, way to early to think about , but I'm telling you, if we can stay on track and show a steady improvement every week on offense, homefield throughout the playoffs is within our grasp, and maybe just maybe, the Suberbowl :thumbsup:

uh oh, no one was saying it, and now it has been said....WE'RE DOOOOOOOMED!!!! :beer: