Kudos to those who went to Jacksonville

scribo

Vic Ketchman, the Jags' answer to the Bills' Chris Brown, tops his Q&A column with this gem:

Michael from Jacksonville

I am a season ticket holder and make every game no matter the weather condition. I tell you, this Sunday was the worst but, the last quarter of a close game at home, our team can use our support. It is embarrassing to have other team fans become louder than our own fans when the game is 17-16.

Vic: Disappointment can send people to their cars late in the game. When my dad took me to games when I was a kid, I lived in fear of the inevitable late-game, “Let’s go.” I understand that thinking and make allowances for it. What I don’t understand is the alien abductions at halftime. If I’m going to buy a ticket and go to the trouble of driving, parking, finding my seat, etc., I’m not gonna leave at halftime. That one I can’t figure out. It has to be aliens.

http://www.jaguars.com/News/Article.aspx?id=7257

I drove 4+ hours each way from Tampa. It was friggin' HOT!! I would say there were aprox 25% Bills fans there. It was awesome. My friend, who is a Jag-Offs fan, kept saying how he couldn't believe how enthusiastic the Bills fan were. He must have mentioned it 5 or 6 times. I said "You should see a game at The Ralph"! But props to the Jax fans: they didn't give anyone that I saw too much grief. Great game; it sure made for a nice drive home........

While I was watching the game on TV I remember seeing ALOT of Bills jerseys for it to be an opponents stadium. I also remember hearing our fans over top of theirs. It was awesome. Me and my 2 year old were having a good time. He'll already yell out "Buffalo Bills Baby!!!" Yep, I'm raising the boy right :unsure:

we here in orlando had 14 go including some from Attica in town for the game. towards the end it became clear we bills fans were getting louder and louder and louder. We sat 45 yard line behind the bills bench. My son and I went down before the game and got Stroud fired up ,he was getting pumped as we were yelling at him. also had mr beast mode himself jabbing with us. Even Jason Peters was telling us how ready they were. At that moment I senced we were ready to win and I thought this is what I remember when we were winning everyweek in the 90's. I truely billieve we are at the beginning of something special. watched how Trent handled the Team and boy he showed great leadership. Even Evans was taking what Trent was saying to heart. Saw Lee say something to Trent the play before the long pass. All in all what a game and way to go bills fans

Go bills

I swear I heard "Shout" being sung in the stands on TV after Hardy's TD.

They actually did play Shout over the sound system at one point. The Bills fans went nuts, they must not have known the meaning of the song. There were tons of Bills fans where I was sitting and the Jags fans around me were bitching. I was 9 rows from the field around the 10 yard line and we were loud enough to actually make the Jags signal calling harder at times. When the Bills had the ball we all kept signaling for the Jags fans to quiet down. They were only really loud once or twice during the game. It was a great time!