Reminder: Ruben Brown show posted

PromoTheRobot

Brad Riter's podcasts

Its really refreshing to hear a show that analyzes Bills football with someone who has an insiders perspective.

PTR

Thanks, PTR.

I appreciate the mention on here.

I feel like coming on here and telling everyone "you need to hear this" but that'd be way too much LAMPing if I did it every time I wanted to, so thank you very much.

Any chance of getting Gabe Northern more often? Or other Bills of the past? The most interesting conversations on sports talk are ones involving past players discussing things we as fans don't normally get to hear. It was really funny hearing Gabe and Ruben talk about the woeful Buffalo QBs after Jim Kelly.

Any chance of getting Gabe Northern more often? Or other Bills of the past? The most interesting conversations on sports talk are ones involving past players discussing things we as fans don't normally get to hear. It was really funny hearing Gabe and Ruben talk about the woeful Buffalo QBs after Jim Kelly.

VERY good chance but I can't tell you anything that's "officially" happening. All I know is that the show is growing, Ruben's got some decent contacts, and we've got big plans.

Best interview I've ever heard on a sports station was back in the first year that we turned WGR into a sports station. The NCAA basketball tourney was in town and Doug Young accidentally booked Billy Packer and John Cheney at the same time. Everyone just got out of the way, let them speak to one another, and it was amazing.

VERY good chance but I can't tell you anything that's "officially" happening. All I know is that the show is growing, Ruben's got some decent contacts, and we've got big plans.

Best interview I've ever heard on a sports station was back in the first year that we turned WGR into a sports station. The NCAA basketball tourney was in town and Doug Young accidentally booked Billy Packer and John Cheney at the same time. Everyone just got out of the way, let them speak to one another, and it was amazing.

Not a big basketball fan, but that could have been a very entertaining show. Do you know if that broadcast available on the net and where to find it? I did a quick search but didn't find it.

how do i get the entire shows each night? all i can get from tonight is a clip of art wander and the insurance company phone call...how do i get the entire show to listen to? can someone help me please?

The entire show streams live and I post segments of it that I think people might want to hear. I don't have time or room to post the whole thing every night, but if you scroll through the site, you'll find hours of stuff to pass the time.

Not a big basketball fan, but that could have been a very entertaining show. Do you know if that broadcast available on the net and where to find it? I did a quick search but didn't find it.

There's no way it exists. It's from years ago before EVERYTHING wound up online.

Thanks for posting the show on the internet. I have downloaded the past two weeks here at work and enjoy listening to the show while working.

There's no way it exists. It's from years ago before EVERYTHING wound up online.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, man, thanks alot! The very first one w/ Gabe Northern was the best but I'll listen to them all regardless.

:lol:

There were actually several before the one w/ Gabe, but I think that was the first full 2-hour version. You can go back through the site for the older ones (including 8/11/08 when Ruben predicted a 5-0 start for the Bills.)

The entire show streams live and I post segments of it that I think people might want to hear. I don't have time or room to post the whole thing every night, but if you scroll through the site, you'll find hours of stuff to pass the time.

Thank you very much!

I remember listening to your show ALL THE TIME when I was riding with my Father. He was a HUGE fan of your show, as well as the Sabres and Bills...unfortunatly he passed away on June 18th from Pancreatic Cancer.

But if there are AM radios upstairs...I am sure he is still listening to you!!!

Keep up the good work. God bless you man...as well as all the rest of you here.