Republican voter registration fraud

Mickey

The investigations of Republican sponsored fraud in voter registration efforts are growing. Having started in Nevada, there are now investigations in Oregon and new accusations in Pennsylvania, Minnesota and West Virginia.

Charges Mounting of Republican Sponsored Fraud

The group, Voter's Outreach of America, received half a million bucks from the Republican National Committee and now are being investigated for allegedly registering democrats and then tearing up their applications so that they would not in fact be registered and not realize it until election night when it would be too late. Nice. Lee Atwater would be so proud.

I guess if you are trying to re-elect the messiah and the opposition worship Satan, the ends justifies the means.  The investigations of Republican sponsored fraud in voter registration efforts are growing.  Having started in Nevada, there are now investigations in Oregon and new accusations in Pennsylvania, Minnesota and West Virginia. 

The group, Voter's Outreach of America, received half a million bucks from the Republican National Committee and now are being investigated for allegedly registering democrats and then tearing up their applications so that they would not in fact be registered and not realize it until election night when it would be too late.  Nice.  Lee Atwater would be so proud.

81113[/snapback]

Thanks for the post, Mick. I think we should be disgusted by these actions, and that goes for those on both sides. I have been calling to encourage registered voters, Independents, Democrats and Republicans alike. Not only do the actions of these people threaten democracy, they discourage both people who might be interested in serving democracy and those whom they are trying to reach out to.

The investigations of Republican sponsored fraud in voter registration efforts are growing.  Having started in Nevada, there are now investigations in Oregon and new accusations in Pennsylvania, Minnesota and West Virginia. 

The group, Voter's Outreach of America, received half a million bucks from the Republican National Committee and now are being investigated for allegedly registering democrats and then tearing up their applications so that they would not in fact be registered and not realize it until election night when it would be too late.  Nice.  Lee Atwater would be so proud.

81113[/snapback]

They're investigating the Democrats for the very same thing in Alaska. Apparently, it's about power.

Maybe another government program will fix it.

They're investigating the Democrats for the very same thing in Alaska.  Apparently, it's about power.

Maybe another government program will fix it.

81260[/snapback]

If this is what is really happening out there, some people need to go to jail.

If this is what is really happening out there, some people need to go to jail.

81461[/snapback]

There's no excuse.

I don't care who gets elected, as long as our democracy remains intact. There are some ugly, twisted people out there.

There's no excuse.

I don't care who gets elected, as long as our democracy remains intact.  There are some ugly, twisted people out there.

81637[/snapback]

Because it's about power and money. Both parties are guilty and the electorate is even more guilty because they keep buying the B.S.

We're getting exactly what we deserve.

They probably have a better chance of getting a decent election in the Congo, than we do here.

That abortion that served as the last election openned Pandora's box. It goes downhill from there. Until someone fields the second coming of Reagan or FDR, it's going to be a mess. I'd have to see a 20% margin or better to personally be convinced it was valid. Last time, out of 200 million some odd people the vote was decided on 500 and what?

Jurrasic Park, here I come. Costa Rica looks better every day.

Here is more;

South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Early voting brings cries of bullying

By Brittany Wallman

Staff Writer

October 23, 2004

On Election Day, voters will be protected from campaign pressures by a 50-foot cone, an invisible barrier that campaign workers cannot breach. Not so for early voters.

While the Voter's Bill of Rights in state law says they have a right to "vote free from coercion or intimidation by elections officers or any other person," a glitch in the newer early voting law does not include the same 50-foot guarantee.

As a result, with early voting taking place in busy public places like City Halls and libraries, voters are voicing complaints of being blocked by political mobs, or being singled out for their political views. Others say they have been grabbed, screamed at and cursed by political partisans of all stripes.

Edited due to copyright violation

Because it's about power and money.  Both parties are guilty and the electorate is even more guilty because they keep buying the B.S.

We're getting exactly what we deserve.

81638[/snapback]

So, in your view, is the solution that we try to get everyone to vote third party for guys like Badnarik or that we hope for a leader in either of the 'Big 2' political parties to bring about some change from the inside? The former seems impossible and the latter seems possible if we're willing to wait about 3000 years. I'm just asking because I don't have an answer.

*sigh*

This sucks.

Agreed... We don't need another 1960 where dead people voting in Chicago elected Kennedy...

Funny thing though, Nixon decided not to challenge as he thought it would devide the country...  Oh if we had statesmen like that now.... :devil:

81630[/snapback]

That is the reason Nixon gave but it was hardly the reason. He had no idea if such a challenge would work or make a difference but it certainly would have damaged his reputation irreparably if it turned out he would have lost anyway. It would also have triggered very close scrutiny of his own campaign and I'm guessing by what we know of the kind of campaigns he ran in '68 and '72 that the last thing he would have wanted was a close examination of his own tactics. Such a challenge, if made, could easily have backfired and ruined any chance for him to live to fight another day.

The idea that he was so noble that he put aside his ambition for the good of the Republic is impossibly and even laughably naive. This is a politician remember. Not only that but one of the most successfully Macciavellian ones of all time. Even Eisenhower despised him.

That is the reason Nixon gave but it was hardly the reason.  He had no idea if such a challenge would work or make a difference but it certainly would have damaged his reputation irreparably if it turned out he would have lost anyway.  It would also have triggered very close scrutiny of his own campaign and I'm guessing by what we know of the kind of campaigns he ran in '68 and '72 that the last thing he would have wanted was a close examination of his own tactics.  Such a challenge, if made, could easily have backfired and ruined any chance for him to live to fight another day.

The idea that he was so noble that he put aside his ambition for the good of the Republic is impossibly and even laughably naive.  This is a politician remember.  Not only that but one of the most successfully Macciavellian ones of all time.  Even Eisenhower despised him.

81718[/snapback]

Bingo Mickey, the real reason why Nixon didn't cry foul on Mayor Daily is because the Repubs were doing the exact same thing in the southern part of the State and Daily and the Dems just beat them in the dirty tricks dept. He had as much mud on himself as Kennedy and the Dems did.

Bingo Mickey, the real reason why Nixon didn't cry foul on Mayor Daily is because the Repubs were doing the exact same thing in the southern part of the State and Daily and the Dems just beat them in the dirty tricks dept. He had as much mud on himself as Kennedy and the Dems did.

81752[/snapback]

Well now I've seen it all. A flaming leftist admitting the Kennedys and Daleys were (and still are) crooks.

Well now I've seen it all. A flaming leftist admitting the Kennedys and Daleys were (and still are) crooks.

81887[/snapback]

You didn't get the memo? It's OK when your guy benefits from dirty tricks but when the other guy does it...

Let's keep wondering why the government is so fugged up. :devil:

Marginal Texas Guardsman vs traitorius New Englander

Yeah America.

You didn't get the memo?  It's OK when your guy benefits from dirty tricks but when the other guy does it...

Let's keep wondering why the government is so fugged up.  :doh:

Marginal Texas Guardsman vs traitorius New Englander

Yeah America.

81922[/snapback]

What we need is to have someone stand up and give us an alternative! Are ya with me?!?! Who should we back? Hello? Anyone there?

What we need is to have someone stand up and give us an alternative!  Are ya with me?!?! Who should we back?  Hello?  Anyone there?

81997[/snapback]

I'd run, but I have too many skeletons in the closet. You guys would have a field day. Both sides, since my platform would sound like it came from both sides.

I would make a good President, though. Hate to have to run against my buddy KRC, but what are you going to do.

That is the reason Nixon gave but it was hardly the reason.  He had no idea if such a challenge would work or make a difference but it certainly would have damaged his reputation irreparably if it turned out he would have lost anyway.  It would also have triggered very close scrutiny of his own campaign and I'm guessing by what we know of the kind of campaigns he ran in '68 and '72 that the last thing he would have wanted was a close examination of his own tactics.  Such a challenge, if made, could easily have backfired and ruined any chance for him to live to fight another day.

The idea that he was so noble that he put aside his ambition for the good of the Republic is impossibly and even laughably naive.  This is a politician remember.  Not only that but one of the most successfully Macciavellian ones of all time.  Even Eisenhower despised him.

81718[/snapback]

You don't know what the end result would have been... nobody knows for sure, many have speculated that it was the reason Nixon lost... Dailey, Teamsters and the Mob delivered the Presidency to Kennedy... Maybe some of those also helped end his Presidentcy... My speculation....You can speculate all you want.... but Nixon did what Gore could not... And we are paying for it today.... the Dems have 10,000 lawyers, per DNC standing by to "Protect Everyones right to vote" B.S. unless they mean everyone voting for Kerry... They want to ensure this election is either decided by the people if Kerry Wins or by the courts if Kerry loses.. :doh:

And by the way, Eisenhower was the one who told Nixon to challenge it.... But it seems you are part of the "Yeah but", crowd we see all the time from the left....

Bottom line is there was massive fraud in Chicago,,, Dead people voting in large numbers for Kennedy.. You don't seem to concerned with this because your guy won and all is far in Politics and war huh?

:doh: