Republican voter registration fraud

Mickey

You don't know what the end result would have been... nobody knows for sure, many have speculated that it was the reason Nixon lost... Dailey, Teamsters and the Mob delivered the Presidency to Kennedy...  Maybe some of those also helped end his Presidentcy... My speculation....You can speculate all you want.... but Nixon did what Gore could not... And we are paying for it today.... the Dems have 10,000 lawyers, per DNC standing by to "Protect Everyones right to vote"  B.S.  unless they mean everyone voting for Kerry...  They want to ensure this election is either decided by the people if Kerry Wins or by the courts if Kerry loses.. :blush:

And by the way, Eisenhower was the one who told Nixon to challenge it.... But it seems you are part of the "Yeah but", crowd we see all the time from the left....

Bottom line is there was massive fraud in Chicago,,, Dead people voting in large numbers for Kennedy.. You don't seem to concerned with this because your guy won and all is far in Politics and war huh?

:D

82121[/snapback]

I didn't have a "guy" in 1960 since I was not yet born. Eisenhower didn't care for Nixon and that is a historical fact and that is what I said. Do you dispute that? Did I somewhere in my post indicate that Eisenhower didn't urge him to challenge the outcome of the election? Obviously, I did not so why do you pretend that I did and then use a position I haven't taken to slam me?

I am not excusing anything, I just pointed out that Nixon's actions were pragmatic, not noble. Further, I am not at all of the opinion that it is "noble" to let an election be stolen. If you truly beleive that is the case, whether it is Nixon in 1960 or Gore in 2000, I see nothing noble in stepping aside to let a thief become President. That's just me.

The Republicans have hired 1,400 people to stop democrats from voting in Ohio, you can bet those poll watchers won't be in Republican districts. Both sides are gearing up for a fight and arming themselves with lawyers and after what happened in 2000 and given the fraud charges against both from Oregon to Florida, they would be idiots not to. If you really think your side is immune from these kinds of shenanigans and it is all the fault of the other side, a position that I am not taking by they way, then you are a blind partisan or seriously naive.

I am as outraged at the registration of dead people as I am about a republican funded group hiding their identity to register democrats and then destroying their applications so that they think they are registered when they are not. I have no problem with these things being investigated and the guilty going to jail and I don't care who they are.

The investigations of Republican sponsored fraud in voter registration efforts are growing.  Having started in Nevada, there are now investigations in Oregon and new accusations in Pennsylvania, Minnesota and West Virginia. 

Charges Mounting of Republican Sponsored Fraud

The group, Voter's Outreach of America, received half a million bucks from the Republican National Committee and now are being investigated for allegedly registering democrats and then tearing up their applications so that they would not in fact be registered and not realize it until election night when it would be too late.  Nice.  Lee Atwater would be so proud.

81113[/snapback]

Hey mickster, perhaps you should take a look at what is happening in PA. The democrate Gov is trying his best to keep the military absentee votes from being counted. The ballots were sent out late (mainly becaus ethe dems were also fighting like hell to keep nader off the ballot, but that is another issue), and now the military people who are fighting in Iraq, and working around the world are being told that their votes simply don't matter.

This is much worse because it is actually being conducted by a sitting Gov. He personally is keeping these military voters from being allowed to cast their vote. Do you think that perhaos this is because the military absentee vote goes about 74% GWB and 26% kerry in the latest polling information? Hmm, nahh this could not have anything to do with it now could it.

Oh well, I suspect that you will come back with some rhetoric and change the subject, but it would be nice to see you actually answer or even address the situation...at least once!

Hey mickster, perhaps you should take a look at what is happening in PA. The democrate Gov is trying his best to keep the military absentee votes from being counted. The ballots were sent out late (mainly becaus ethe dems were also fighting like hell to keep nader off the ballot, but that is another issue), and now the military people who are fighting in Iraq, and working around the world are being told that their votes simply don't matter.

This is much worse because it is actually being conducted by a sitting Gov. He personally is keeping these military voters from being allowed to cast their vote. Do you think that perhaos this is because the military absentee vote goes about 74% GWB and 26% kerry in the latest polling information? Hmm, nahh this could not have anything to do with it now could it.

Oh well, I suspect that you will come back with some rhetoric and change the subject, but it would be nice to see you actually answer or even address the situation...at least once!

84511[/snapback]

Maybe you are willing to pretend that only one side is doing what it can to maximize the turnout of it's perceived constituency, I'm not.

As far as changing the subject, your favorite weepy response when the debate gets deeper than the appallingly shallow rain puddle of a mind you are forced to make do with, the original subject of this thread was the trashing of voter registrations by a group funded by the RNC in Nevada, Oregon, Pa, Minnesota and West Virginia. A topic you haven't mentioned. The topic has strayed quite a bit but rather than follow your example of squealing like an infant who lost his rattle, I have simply followed the discussion, responding as I saw fit to the substance of posts. I'll leave you to cry over namby pamby rules of debate you imagine exist that prohibit free discussions.

With the steering wheel of your brain stuck forever to the right, I'll leave you to your rhetorical circles while the rest of us move on.

The Republicans have hired 1,400 people to stop democrats from voting in Ohio, you can bet those poll watchers won't be in Republican districts. 

84469[/snapback]

To stop democrats from voting??? Huh? facts please... No one should stand for that!! No matter what polictical party... Please no spin... what are the facts of this serious allegation...

Or is it more of the same scare tactics from the left..

Maybe you are willing to pretend that only one side is doing what it can to maximize the turnout of it's perceived constituency, I'm not. 

As far as changing the subject, your favorite weepy response when the debate gets deeper than the appallingly shallow rain puddle of a mind you are forced to make do with, the original subject of this thread was the trashing of voter registrations by a group funded by the RNC in Nevada, Oregon, Pa, Minnesota and West Virginia.  A topic you haven't mentioned.  The topic has strayed quite a bit but rather than follow your example of squealing like an infant who lost his rattle, I have simply followed the discussion, responding as I saw fit to the substance of posts.  I'll leave you to cry over namby pamby rules of debate you imagine exist that prohibit free discussions. 

With the steering wheel of your brain stuck forever to the right, I'll leave you to your rhetorical circles while the rest of us move on.

84667[/snapback]

Nice try micky ole boy, but not this time. See I never said that you were avoiding the topic of this thread, i said that like always you will deflect the conversation away from the question that was asked of you. Which once again ( for like the 100th time) you did. See my point is that you almost NEVER answer a question that is asked of you that has a bad ending for your candidate. You simply turn the topic to something of a mindless rant. case in point, just look at the last post you made in reply to me. Total nonesense, and totally avoiding the direct question that was asked of you. pretty good job to, you actually almost made it seem as if you were not trying to do it......... Must be the lawyer in you.