Winning this game means nothing!

NavyBillsFan

What means the most is THE BUFFALO BILLS FINALLY GREW UP!

1 We were playing great

2 Jax came back

3 Jax took the lead

4 Jax was looking like the better team

5 Buffalo took the ball down the field with 5 minutes to go and took the stride!

6 The D held and took Jax down their last drive!

7 Bills Win

How many game should we of won last season and didnt because we "didnt" know how to close....

So then how does winning this game mean nothing? You're not a very good poster.

I think what he meant was "the win itself means nothing". Which it does if we get in a tiebreak but I digress.

What's important is that we know how to close games, something we sucked at last year.

1 We were playing great

2 Jax came back

3 Jax took the lead

5 Buffalo took the ball down the field with 5 minutes to go and took the stride!

7 Bills Win

How many game should we of won last season and didnt because we "didnt" know how to close....

How would you feel if that silly lateral, hook and ladder kinda play worked and the Jags won?

I see your point. But the Bills have had plenty of moral victories. We need some actual victories to with all that moral fiber. Today we got it. The win means alot.

Nearly exactly my sentiments, nearly...........Ditto

1 We were playing great

2 Jax came back

3 Jax took the lead

7 Bills Win

I think what he meant was "the win itself means nothing". Which it does if we get in a tiebreak but I digress.

What's important is that we know how to close games, something we sucked at last year.

If that's what he meant, I still don't get it. How does a comeback road win against a very good team that was in the playoffs last year not mean anything? Even if he is referring to the standings, it doesn't make sense because I'd much rather have the tie-breaker than not. Just a silly statement.

dude.... horrible thread title. Winning this game means everything, as evidence in your post (which i 100% agree with). I've stated it a few times already here, the Bills finally found a way to win a game that they had lost 100x in the past decade. Winning that close game, in the oppressive heat, on the road, against a playoff team from last year... That's something that just hasn't happened since the clinton administration. Winning this game means everything.

1 We were playing great

2 Jax came back

3 Jax took the lead

7 Bills Win

I salute you you, sir.