Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens 10/24/04

Like A Mofo

Bills 17

Ravs 16

Both Ds score TDs (Ravs via fumble recovery, Bills via INT). Bills D holds Ravens offense to three field goals (one will be a loooong one). Lindell makes one FG, but misses the easier of the two he attempts. Bills win it with 4th quarter TD...Bledsoe to Evans with 3:15 left on the clock...I'll say a 35 yard pass...primetime gets toasted.

Baltimore's offensive is missing a couple significant weapons, No todd heap, No jamal lewis. A team with out jamal lewis is like the same team with out widdle wicky.

81427[/snapback]

No matter. Ravens D will either score enough points on thier own or set up their offence in the red zone to score. I hope Im wrong but:

Ravens 16

Bills 9

No matter. Ravens D will either score enough points on thier own or set up their offence in the red zone to score. I hope Im wrong but:

Ravens 16

Bills      9

81703[/snapback]

Since the ravens offense wont be on the field too long. Look for the ravens defense to tire if the bills can successfully run the ball.

SHAME ON YOU FOR GOING AGAINST THE BILLS.

Go bills "click on cans" feed the hungry

Since the ravens offense wont be on the field too long. Look for the ravens defense to tire if the bills can successfully run the ball.

SHAME ON YOU FOR GOING AGAINST THE BILLS.

Go bills "click on cans" feed the hungry

81705[/snapback]

Like the attitued njsue. GO BILLS!!! May I be wrong in my prediction so I can be happy. With two wins in a row the Bills will have some reason to be positive.

Ravens 16

Bills 9

Looks like Dante wins, which is more than can be said about this loser team. I will say it again, we are worse than the Bills team of twenty years ago. (At least in 1984 we had something to look forward to.)